Reality (Continuation of First Sight)

"You know I think I can still smell the new house smell."

"New house smell?" Jungkook laughed. "I don't think that's a thing."

"Yes it is!" Jimin insists. "Like new car smell! But for a house!"

"Baby it's been months, I'm pretty sure whatever smell you're smelling is gone," When he gets close enough, Jungkook pulls Jimin down by waist, taking a piece of popcorn from the bowl his husband was holding.

"I've been married to you for half a year now, huh?" Jimin giggles, kissing him.

"Yeah, we've been married half a year," Jungkook beams. "Signing up for the show was the best decision of my life."

"Not for everyone else, it was a shit show from the beginning for all the other couples!" Jimin cuddles into the taller's side. "We were the only couple that made it."

"I'm so glad we did," Jungkook kisses his cheek. "Who knew a reality show could bring so much happiness?"

"The show is just what got us together," Jimin reminds. "The show didn't force me to fall in love with you in three weeks."

"True, but I may not have ever met you if the show didn't make us get married," Jungkook chuckles. "Maybe fate would've brought us together anyways, but it would've taken a lot longer."

"Yeah you're right," Jimin grabs the remote. "Geez I'm so glad all the episodes are finally out. Now we can binge them."

"Because someone can't watch episodes one at a time," Jungkook pokes his husband's side.

"I'm too impatient for that!" Jimin argues. "You know that! I mean I married a stranger! And that turned out well, huh?"

"Well sure, but we could've started a couple ago," Jungkook points out.

"Well then I wouldn't feel satisfied at the end," Jimin counters. "I'd have this gross feeling in my get the whole week."

"Weirdo," Jungkook coos. As Jimin finds the recordings in the DVR.

"No I think we've already established you're the weirdo."

"Never!"

The first episode starts. They watch all the other couples' ceremonies, but they really only care about their own. Jimin and Jungkook's ceremony was shown last. It makes sense, they were the first gay couple on the show. The target demographic was conservative American women. Based on the fact that the ratings were only slightly lower this season, it showed most of them weren't bigoted, but they still had to take it slowly at first.

Finally Jimin's face came onto screen.

"Wow, beautiful," Jungkook stares at the screen. "I mean I've thought you were pretty since the second we met, but...wow. How did I not forget my lines while staring into your eyes?"

"Because you weren't in love with me," Jimin reminds. "I mean, looking at you on screen now and I feel like my heart's going to explode because oh my God you're breathtaking. But at the time? My mindset was more like, 'Oh yes! He's hot! Cool!'"

Jungkook burst out laughing. "I am pretty hot, huh?"

"A lot of times love starts with attraction," Jimin shrugs. "And we're both really attractive."

"We are," Jungkook agrees.

They finish up the first episode. It was the ceremonies, they saw some talking heads of each other they've never seen before, it was really good.

The next few episodes were mostly just watching the couples get to know one another. On episode three their swan boat date was featured.

"It looked as dumb as I thought it would," Jungkook shakes his head.