Train

"Koo~ Koo~" Jimin sings, climing on top of his husband, who's laying on the couch. He looks him in the eye with a goofy smile. "The Koo Koo train is pulling into the station~"

"The Koo Koo train?" Jungkook smirked. "Wanna go for a ride on the Koo Koo train Mimmie?"

"Jungkook!" Jimin hit his chest. "I was being cute! You ruined it!"

He chuckled. "You walked right into that one, I couldn't help myself."

"Such a dirty mind," Jimin pecked his lips. "I can't believe I married a man with such a dirty mind."

"Oh shush," Jungkook's eyes are warm. "You love me."

"I do," Jimin nods, hiding his face in Jungkook's neck. "I really do."

"The Koo Koo train loves you too," Jungkook laughs. "I love my cute creative husband."

"Oh this is why I married you," Jimin pretends to remember once he heard Jungkook say that. "Because you're the best person in the world."

"The Koo Koo train is the best person."

"Oh you're never gonna stop calling yourself that now, huh?"

"Never!" 

A/N: I just wanna slut drop in a grocery store.

Is that too much to ask??

Comment if you would slut drop in a grocery store with me like a real one

Okay so on that note

Church might not be so bad

Because dude the dude speaking today was so cute

Okay so like, when I ever see a redhead, I'm like, "OMG WE'RE THE SAME LOOK AT MY HAIR IT IS ALSO RED WE ARE REDHEADS WE ARE THE SAME" 

And when I see a redhead character, I immediately project myself onto them. I see a redhead character and I basically go;

Like my favorite character from Haikyuu is Hinata, we're both redheads and we're the same height I love him

But yeah the dude was a redhead and I was super engaged, not cuz of the lesson or anything, but cuz he was just really cute.

Sis I was sitting front and center I'm surprised he didn't catch me staring. And he's only like three or four years older than me too.

And he's single soooooooo

But then the law slaps me in the face cuz I'm not legal ahahahahahahahahahaha doesn't that suck?

Cuz back then you'd see an older kid you thought was cute and you were like, "Oh this is totally fine," Except I didn't I'd scream at myself until the crush went away cuz I was too embarrassed to face my feelings.