Conference (Continuation of Electric)

Jungkook tosses yet another shirt aside with a sigh. It wasn't good enough, nothing was good enough! He wanted to look perfect, he wanted to be perfect.

Because he knew he'd be perfect.

Someone knocks on the door. "Shit!" He ends up putting on a plaid button-up and a long black wool coat. "Just a minute!" He runs to the door, opening it quickly. "H-" He stops mid-sentence.

He forgot how beautiful this man was.

"Hey, Princess," Jimin smiles at him. He wore a light blue sweater, it made him look adorable. "Good morning."

"Um, good morning," He barely blinked, because wow. The alcohol made his memory slightly fuzzy from last night, but now completely sober—with a lingering headache—he knew Jimin was as breathtaking as he first thought.

"You look beautiful too, by the way," Jimin chuckles. "You know I won't disappear if you blink, right?"

"Ah, sorry," Jungkook scratches the back of his head. "I don't even know how to talk to you now. It's true what they say, about alcohol being liquid courage."

"Well the more you hang around me the more comfortable you'll get, I suppose," Jimin tips his head to the side. "You have your conference lanyard? You're gonna need it later." He holds his own up, hanging around his neck.

"Oh, yeah, hold on," Jungkook rushes back inside, fumbling around until he finally finds it, running back to Jimin, putting the lanyard on.

Jimin stares at it, gently grabbing the badge hanging from it. "Aw, cute. You look like a coconut in this picture."

Jungkook's face turns pink. "I haven't gotten to update my picture yet. I'm really glad I grew my hair out."

"No, I still would've liked you if your hair was short," Jimin shakes his head. "But...I do have to say long dark hair really suits you."

"You're making me blush," Jungkook looks down. "I'm really glad this wasn't just one night. I'm really looking forward to breakfast."

"Good," Jimin grabs his hand, leading him to the elevator.

When the doors open, and the two walk in, Jungkook's breath hitches. He was reminded of the night before, of Jimin caging him against the wall with a cocky grin. His heart thumped, very aware of Jimin's hand in his.

"How did you sleep?" Jungkook's voice gets caught in his throat, so the words come out a bit breathy.

"Good," Jimin turns his head to look at him. "Thought about you as I fell asleep."

"How are you so flirty sober?" Jungkook was panicking a bit internally. "You're going to make me melt into a puddle."

"I just say what I feel, especially when I know how someone feels about me," Jimin now turns his whole body in Jungkook's direction. "I like you, Jungkook. You can tell me how you feel about me, I don't mind it."

"Of course you don't mind it, you'll just get complimented," He can't help but laugh.

"Still," He puts his head down. "I want you to feel comfortable. Come on, just tell me what you're thinking."

Jungkook finally makes eye contact, pausing for a second. "Jimin, you're beautiful."

The elevator door opens with a ding, but the two linger. Jimin is rendered speechless. "I...wow. I-I wasn't expecting that. Thank you."

Jungkook smiles, that electric feeling from last night coming back. He really liked making Jimin feel this way. "Okay...I think I can get used to talking to you like this. You're pretty flustered."