Mimmie His Love (Continuation of Koo The First)

Prince Jungkook was ecstatic. Today was going to be amazing, he knew that for a fact. It was a breezy Saturday morning in mid-January, or, at least it would be if Jungkook wasn't where he was. The palace courtyard was magical, no matter what time of year it was, no matter what the weather was outside, this courtyard always resembled a warm spring day.

He walked to the middle of the courtyard, where the table was being set by a maid, who bowed when he approached. After almost nine months as a prince, Jungkook was getting used to all the bowing, but it still felt kind of odd.

"It looks lovely," Jungkook complements. "Thank you."

"Of course your majesty," She bows again. "I've almost finished."

The table was for three people very close to Jungkook, he was delighted that they'd all be here at the same time, that they'd finally meet each other. The maid finished setting up, and Jungkook was alone.

But not for long.

The doors to the west entrance opened, and in walked his favorite person of all. "Hey Jiminie."

Jimin walks quickly, approaching him. "Hey Kook. I always forget how wonderful your courtyard is. The vegetation the landscapers chose is just dazzling. Are they here yet?"

"No," Jungkook shook his head. "Just you."

"Good," Jimin wraps his arms around Jungkook's shoulders, kissing him. He places his hand on the back of his head.

"J-Jimin there's still guards that can see us," Jungkook reminds, but he did a terrible job of pushing him away.

Jimin pulls back to look him in the eye. "Yeah but they're here to keep our secret, right? They're the lot the king ordered to secrecy?"

Jungkook stared back. "Yeah."

"Well then they already know, they can look away if they want," And their lips were back together.

Back in October, at dinner one night, Amber said in the middle of silence, after a deep breath, "Um, I like women."

And in a panic, Jungkook kind of spits out, "A-and I like men."

After the initial shock, the king and queen asked James if he liked women. James said yes. They asked if he wanted kids. Once again yes. Once they knew that information they were very happy and accepting, they really just wanted to make sure the bloodline stays intact.

Once that was sorted out they discussed Hildegard and Jimin, and their family was just overall happy they were happy. Roland had certain trusted guards sign contracts the next day, and now every time either Jimin and Jungkook or Amber and Hildegard were together in a place that needed to be guarded, it would be that set of guards stationed there. It will be the same when James gets into a relationship too.

"Okay, that's enough for now," Jimin pulls away. "We wouldn't want anyone to walk in on us, would we?"

"No I guess not," Jungkook sides.

Jimin slides his hands down to the front of Jungkook's jacket, his hands grabbing on to either side of his lapel. He looks down, voice soft. "Come home with me tonight, to Achia. Tomorrow is Sunday, the day of rest, we'll have nothing to do, no one will bother us. We can do whatever we feel like. How does that sound?"

Jungkook's heart thumps. "That sounds really good."

"Good," Jimin smiles, leading him by the hand to the table. "My Kookie will spend the night with me in Achia tonight."

The two sat down and talked about whatever came to mind, just like always. They were completely, whole-heartedly comfortable with every aspect of one another. They felt happiest when with each other.