Graduation (Continuation to Top Kinky and Dare)

Jimin paced the floor of his room. Boxes were stacked high, ready to be moved out. Overall it felt empty.

But he couldn't be happier.

Finally school was over. Finally he'd be graduating college. He'd get a degree, find a job, turn his life around even further. He was so excited.

Jimin never thought he'd get this far. If it weren't for Taehyung, he'd probably of never gone to college. But he did, and his life was changed, and now he gets to walk across the stage with pride. Because he did it. All the things he's learned, all the people he's met, it's been all worth it.

He pulls the little box out of his pocket again, opening it up. He hoped he picked the right ring. His mother said he'd love it months ago but...Jimin just wanted everything to be perfect.

Today was the day. When he'd finally propose to Jungkook. They met almost a year ago now, come this September. He's been in love with him for almost as long as he's known him, save two weeks.

Jungkook changed his life. He made him believe in love, he made him feel like he was worth something. He used to sleep around to feel like he was worth something, as if saying since multiple people wanted him, then he must have value, that he had a purpose.

But...now he can just sit in a room with Jungkook in silence, and be blissfully happy. He's taken up new hobbies, tried new things, just because he's had the time. He's found he really likes to do puzzles with Jungkook's mom.

"Hey, you ready to go?" Hoseok pokes his head into Jimin's room. "The ceremony starts in half an hour."

"Yeah," Jimin looks up, closing the box. "Let's go."

Hoseok eyed the box. "How many months have you had that?"

"Three?" Jimin tries to remember. "I don't really know. Too long. I'm ready to get rid of it."

"I'm rooting for you~"

"You better be," Jimin joked. "You almost ruined it for me."

"I know," Hoseok sighed. "But I think that slap was punishment enough. Don't hurt me further by bringing that up."

"If he says no I'm blaming you."

"No don't!"

They laugh as they leave the apartment.

*

"Hey Kookie," Jimin smiles as he sees his boyfriend. "Don't you look handsome?"

"Hi Minie-Hyung," Jungkook smiles a bashful smile. "You look great too."

"My Baby," Jimin wraps his arms around the taller, holding him close. "I'm so excited for today, are you?"

"I'm meeting your dad," He whispers. "I'm terrified."

"That's not until after graduation," Jimin reminds. Their group of friends was all going out together, but Jungkook's mom and Jimin's dad were coming too. Jimin wanted to make sure all the people that were important to the both of them were there.

"I know, but still," Jungkook looked down. "I want him to like me. I don't want him to think I'm a pushover, or that I'm not good enough for you."

"Trust me, he's going to love you," Jimin assured. "I'm sure he thought it would take me a lot longer to find someone that would calm me down. He'll be more than grateful for you."

"I dunno about that..." Jungkook scratched the back of his head.

"He will love you, just like I do," Jimin puts his hands on the taller's shoulders. "And if not I'll cut him out of my life."