Plastic

"Baby~!" Jungkook chuckles as he opened the door, hugging his boyfriend. "I missed you."

"Don't sound surprised," Jimin smirks softly into his chest. "As if you didn't know I was coming over. You invited me, yesterday, when we saw each other last."

"Doesn't mean I can't miss you," Jungkook pecks his cheek. "How was your day?"

"Stressful," Jimin huffs as they walk into Jungkook's apartment. "The self-checkdown was closed at the store so I had to go to regular checkout, and the cashier was really chatty, and told me I was weird for not being very good at responding."

"My beautiful sweater boy..." Jungkook furrows his eyebrows. "It's not your fault you're shy."

"I know that, you tell me that all the time," Jimin sighs, knowing Jungkook is taking it harder than he is. "It's not a big deal, I promise. I didn't tell you this to bring you down...I just like telling you everything, you know? You're the only person I feel comfortable sharing everything. There's never been anyone else I could talk to before I met you."

"Oh...yeah, I know that Jiminie," He nods. "I'm glad I can be that person for you. I love you."

"I love you too Kookie," Jimin smiles. "See? My day is better now because of you."

"God I never wanna let you go," Jungkook hugged him once again, mumbling into his hair. "You're gonna make me cry."

"No, don't do that," Jimin cupped his face with a giggle. "You don't have to let me go so don't think about it."

"Yeah, you're right," Jungkook pulls away. "Now come on, I put down a blanket in the living room. I thought we could have a living room picnic. I ordered pizza, with white sauce of course, and I have fruits, and I bought a mini cake."

"You know you don't have to say white every time," Jimin holds his hand as they walk. "It's been eight months. I trust you."

"Yeah, but you're deathly allergic to tomatoes," Jungkook defends. "I don't want you to think I'm being inconsiderate."

"Not deathly allergic."

"Yeah deathly allergic," Jungkook argues. "You get so sick you wish you were dead! As far as I'm concerned tomatoes can kill you."

"Okay fine, whatever helps you sleep at night," Jimin pats his chest as they sit down.

Jungkook stares at him. "You know Jimin..."

"Yeah?"

"I don't think I've ever told you this," Jungkook tells him. "But you're the only person I've ever been in love with. I've never told another person I loved them like this."

"O-oh," Jimin broke into a shy smile. "W-well, you know this is my third long-term relationship. I told the other two I loved them, but looking back, after having what I have with you? I didn't know what love felt like until I met you."

"When we met you were still in a long-term relationship," Jungkook reminded. "But I had the biggest crush on you. You were so shy and fluffy and pretty. You still are."

"I've never become friends with someone so fast," Jimin leans against the coffee table. "I didn't know I had feelings for you until after him and I broke up, but...I dunno, there was something about you."

"I remember the day you guys broke up," Jungkook played with Jimin's fingers. "I'll never forget the text you sent me that day. Something like, 'Koo? Can you come over? I need you right now, you're my closest friend.'"

"Do you know how long it took me to send that text?" Jimin looks at him warmly. "I half thought you were gonna hate me. But...I just needed to see you, and I didn't know why."