Benefits (Continuation to Jeans)

Jimin flops down onto the bed, breathing hard, slowly coming down from his high. He looks over at the other man in bed with him, gorgeous, sweaty, eyes hooded and tired.

"That was good," Jungkook breathes, smiling. "Like always."

"I agree," Jimin panted. "Thanks for the orgasm.

"Anytime," Jungkook sits up, getting out of bed and slowly putting on his clothes. "You know I always enjoy my time with you. Now, I gotta get going."

"You were only here for thirty minutes," Jimin complains with a smile. "You sure you don't want a coffee or anything?"

"I'm sure Min," Jungkook stares at him warmly as he finishes getting dressed. "I have an appointment, I was just lucky you were on the way. I'll see you this weekend anyways, with Yoongi and Hobi, don't miss me too much~"

"Asshole!" Jimin giggles, throwing a pillow at him. "Makes it sound like I have a crush on you. Get back to the friend zone, know your place."

"Ouch," He jokes. "I'll step back then Friendo...see you then, thanks again."

"You can bust open my biscuit any time~"

"You watch too much Big Mouth!" Jungkook sighs as he walks to the door.

"So do you since you know what that's from!"

Jungkook laughs. "I love a country breakfast!"

"Shut up!"

"By Min!"

Jimin hears the door close, and huffs out a laugh. Jungkook was just amazing. Ever since Jimin met him a few weeks ago, he has had that much more fun, and felt that much better. He was so glad that dumb pick-up line worked. It was so stupid, but it still got Jungkook out of his jeans and let Jimin slide into his genes.

A week ago Jimin called his frequent partners, two other guys, and said he wanted to end things, he didn't need them anymore. And forget one night stands. He had never met someone who was so sexually compatible with him, and Jungkook is always around. All he wants is Jungkook.

On top of it all, he's a pretty good friend. He wasn't friendly with his other partners, they knew what they were there to do. But Jimin and Jungkook had a mutual friend, so the fostering of their own friendship was much easier, especially since Yoongi kept inviting them both out, now that he knows they get along. Sure they've never hung out as friends alone, but Jimin didn't feel any way about it.

They were friends, they slept together. They were the epitome of friends with benefits. And Jimin loved it.

He really liked being around Jungkook. And he loved when they hooked up, the chance to learn the ins and outs of his stunning body, but he didn't need it to enjoy his time with him. All he knows is he wants to be around him often.

Jimin already kind of misses him.

*

"Thanks for inviting me out again Yoongi, I've been desperate for a more active social life," Jimin hugs his best friend. "Work has been killing me."

"It's really all Hobi," Yoongi deflects, but he hugs back warmly nonetheless. "Sometimes I wonder if he likes you and Jungkook more than I do."

"Aw, I know how much you love me," As if he were summoned, Jungkook comes up, giving Hoseok a hug first. "But if I'm being honest, I might love Hoseok more than I love you."

"Everyone does," Yoongi shrugs nonchalantly, despite Jungkook's obvious joking tone, letting Jimin and Jungkook switch boyfriends for greeting hugs. "I mean I hate hiking, and here we are, hiking. All because I can't say no to him."