Leather (Continuation to Bikers)

Jimin zips down the empty highway. He loved the middle of the day, when everyone was at work or school. When the cars were away, oh Jimin loved to play.

But he wasn't truly alone. Keeping pace with him was a certain someone, his favorite person at the moment. He was annoying as fuck, but he was hot, which pretty much cancelled it out. Jimin loved him.

They took exit 144, slowing their pace on their beautiful hot rods, about 80mph to 25. Within five minutes they reached their destination, parking in the same spot.

Jimin took off his helmet, shaking his head quickly to get the hair out of his eyes. His hair was blonde and fluffy, it was that and his tight leather pants that made him so desirable.

"I can't believe you belong to me," Jimin looked over to see Jungkook, who was staring at him with hungry eyes. "I can't believe it took me so long."

"I can't believe it either Assfuck," Jimin laughed. "I sure as hell wasn't gonna break first, and you were flat out in denial."

"Shut up," Jungkook walked up to him. "You were mean."

"I was," Jimin's eyes were playful. "Cuz I had a crush on you."

"You did you ass," Jungkook put his hands on Jimin's waist. "And you didn't tell me. Made of fool out of me instead Fucker."

"Yep," Jimin giggled, his eyes dark. "But it's okay now. I love you."

"I love you too for some reason," Jungkook's voice dropped an octave. "It kinda sucks."

And, just like their first kiss, they were all over each other once again. "Their hands grabbed at each other, absolutely everywhere, and their tongues danced in each other's mouths. Unlike their first kiss however, that was fueled by hate and lots of attraction, this one was filled with attraction and a lot of love.

Jimin pulls away, both his hands on Jungkook's ass. "Mine," He simply says, smiling.

"If you keep kissing me like that I'm forced to be yours," Jungkook sighs. "You're so fucking annoying."

"No you're annoying Fucker," Jimin laughed, stepping away. "You suck."

"Come here!" Jungkook grabbed him suddenly by the arm, holding him close and tickling his side. Jimin flinches away, smile wide, but Jungkook's hold was too tight.

"Let me go Asshole!" Jimin hit him repeatedly. "We're not here to mess around!"

"You're mine Baby," Jungkook tried to sound hot but failed because of his laughing. "I can do whatever I want to you."

"That's not how things work," Jimin frowns, shaking his head. "I'm yours but you don't own me dumbass."

Jungkook huffs. "What are you even saying? You're being confusing!"

"You know what I fucking mean Dumbass!"

"Do I though? Do I?"

"Shut the fuck up or I won't fuck you tonight," Jimin bites. "Don't make me angry. You know I don't play."

"Fine," Jungkook rolls his eyes, grabbing his boyfriend's hand and dragging him to the grocery store. "Let's just go get some food for the charity event tomorrow. If I keep fighting you then those underprivileged kids don't get to eat."

"Aw I love you Assfuck," Jimin walks a bit faster so he can walk alongside Jungkook. "And all those kids love you too."

"Of course they love us," Jungkook stated bluntly. "We're cool, we wear leather, we have food."