Forbidden Love!

(Cheryl Blossom lives in Riverdale with her brother, meanwhile Toni Topaz who lived at the Southside with her family, they need to move away from there. When they arrive to Riverdale, no one welcomes them kindly.)

But what if something happens, which could change their lifes in Riverdale?

(TW: Violence, Major Characters death)

(Keep close, the tissues)

At night:

In a dance club:

Toni Topaz pov:

I walked in with the Serpents, and they just rolled their eyes when saw the northsiders...

- Don't start a fight with anyone tonight, and it's an order. - i said to them, and they crossed their arms.

- It's not that simple, let's hope they won't start a fight. - said Sweet Pea.

- I hope they won't. - i said to them and sighed...

Cheryl Blossom pov:

- Look, the Southside scums just showed up. - said Jason, and i just sighed.

- My god Jason stop, we can't fight all the time. - i said to him.

- Well if they don't start a fight tonight i won't attack them. - he said to me, then walked on the dance floor with a girl.

- Do you want to dance? - asked Archie, and i crossed my arms.

- No thanks. - i said to him, then he went to the dance floor...

Third Person pov:

While everyone danced, Cheryl and Toni just watched them, until their eyes met. Both of them smiled, then they walked outside...

Toni Topaz pov:

- Sorry, if i stared at you. - i said to the redhaired girl, after she walked beside me.

- No it's fine, don't worry. - she said to me quietly, then we looked at each other.

- Can i ask your name? - i asked from her, and she smiled at me.

- I'm Cheryl Blossom. - she said to me.

- My name is Toni Topaz. - i said to Cheryl, and she smiled at me again.

- Why did you refused to dance with that guy? - i asked from Cheryl, and she just sighed.