Reunited After The Comet!

(Cheryl Blossom saved everyone from Bailey's Comet with Tabitha's help, but she got seriously injured. Meanwhile Toni Topaz tries to keep baby Anthony calm, with her friend Fangs help, who had a long talk with Toni to break up for good...)

The day, when the Comet almost Reached Riverdale:

Third Person pov:

Cheryl Blossom standed in front of Pop's Diner, and she was nervous, because if she can't destroy the comet everyone dies. She took a deep breath, then started to use her power on the comet...

Tabitha Tate pov:

I walked out of Pop's Diner, and saw that Cheryl melts the comet with our powers what she get after Veronica kissed her...

- Abigail, help me to melt this comet and stop it, to don't destroy our town! - she yelled, and a few minutes later the comet melted while Cheryl started to fall on the ground.

- Cheryl! - i yelled, and rushed to her but she was too weak.

- I-if i die,say Toni that i never stopped to love her. - she said to me between groans.

- Don't talk like this, because you won't die. - i said to her, and she just sighed then tried to get up but i stopped her.

- We get you to the hospital, and i will call Toni on the way. - i said to her and she just nodded then i helped her to get up.

- Shit. - groaned Cheryl while we walked towards my car.

- We are almost there. - i said to her, and a few minutes later we reached my car so i helped her to get in, then i did the same and sped off towards the hospital...

Third Person pov:

After they arrived, a few doctor came to them with a wheelchair then rushed to aa hospital room with her, while Tabitha sat down in the waiting room...

2 hour later:

A nurse walked to Tabitha, and she just sighed...

- Is she going to be okay? - asked Tabitha, and the nurse just nodded.

- Are you her gierlfriend? - she asked from her, and Tabitha nodded.

- Yes. - she lied to her, and the nurse leaded her to Cheryl's hospital room...

Cheryl Blossom pov: