Back, from the 50s!

50s Choni!

(Everyone lost their memories, about their life from the other timeline and now Toni is in secret relationship with Cheryl, while she is fake engaged with Archie. Jughead know that, they have to get back to their time soon, before he lost his memories just like the others, but he get an idea how could he help them...)

Third Person pov:

Cheryl and Toni were in the lockerrrom, and after they closed it Toni pushed Cheryl roughly to a locker...

- Does this hurt Cheryl? - asked Toni, and Cheryl just shook her head then Toni started to take off Cheryl's dress, but she didn't let her.

- Not in here Toni, we have only a few more minute. - said Cheryl, and Toni just nodded then started to kissing her neck until they didn't heard the school bells ringing...

Jughead Jones pov:

After the school bell ringed, i decided to go outside and try to find the time capsule because it's could help the others to remember who they are. When i get outside i tried to find a spade, and a few minutes later i finally founded one...

Half an hour later:

I finally founded the time capsule, so i picked it up then rushed inside...

- Guys, come with me. - i said it to the others, because they were together on the corridors and talked.

- Why Hobo? I have to talk with Archie about the wedding. - said Cheryl, and i just laughed.

- No offense Cheryl, but it's so obvious that your engagement with him is fake. - i said it to her, and she crossed her arms.

- Just shut up Hobo. - she said it to me, and i just rolled my eyes and we walked to an empty classroom...

Cheryl Blossom pov:

After we walked to an empty classroom, Hobo closed the door with a key, then told us to stand in a circle around a desk, so we did it...

- This is a time capsule, let's hope this will remind everyone. - said Hobo then he gave us what he founded in them.

- Cheryl, this is yours. - said Hobo, then he gave me a t-shirt and when i turned it to see what's in the back of it, i saw that H.B.I.C is written there...

Flashback:

- Cheryl, are you sure this is a good idea? - asked Jason, and i just flipped my hair behind my shoulder.