Promise Me You'll Survive! - Part 1-

The Titanic's Tragedy, with Cheryl Blossom and Toni Topaz as Rose and Jack. Their love story can end good, or tragic?

A Multichapter about a love story... 

Third Person pov:

Cheryl Blossom arrived to the bay, with her mother and fiancé Archibald Andrews, then they walked to the ship...

- Good Morning Miss Blossom. - said the captain kindly, for Cheryl and she just fake smiled while she felt Archie's hand on her waist.

- Good Morning. - said Cheryl, while a few workers helped with their suitcases.

- I hope we meet again soon. - said the captain, then walked up to the board.

- Let's go then, before it's too late. - said her mother, then they went on board...

Toni Topaz pov:

While i played poker, with a few guy one of them don't had enaugh money to put it as a bet...

- Okay, here is my ticket for the Titanic. - he said to us, then put it to the other bets.

- Let's see who won it. - said another guy, then we showed our cards.

- Well, it was a good game gentlemens but the winner is me. - i said to them, and they just sighed while i get the ticket from the table then rushed to reach the ship...

Cheryl Blossom pov:

After we arrived to our private suite, Archie wanted to kiss me, but i didn't let him...

- What's wrong? - he asked from me.

- Nothing, i just feel sick. - i lied to him, then walked back to the board and watched the ocean...

Toni Topaz pov:

I reached the ship, then walked up to the board and saw a beautiful redhaired girl...

- Can i see your ticket? - asked a guy, and i show it to him then he left.

I took a deep breath then walked to her...

- My god, you scared me. - she said to me, and i just sighed.

- Sorry Miss, i didn't meant to. - i said to her, while stared into her beautiful eyes.

- Don't worry. - she said to me.

- I'm Toni Topaz. - i said to her, and she smiled at me.

- My name is Cheryl Blossom, it's nice to meet you. - she said to me, and before i could tell anyting else, a guy walked to her.