Do You Belive Me?

50's Choni!

(After Julian Blossom find out, about that Archie Andrews who was his best friend, just fake dated with Cheryl, and the engagement is fake too, he started to get angry. Julian asks his mother's advice, how to get rid of him and Cheryl, meanwhile Cheryl has major headaches...)

Cheryl Blossom pov:

I was at my bedroom, with Toni and we started to make out after Archie left but i know that my mother and Julian is at home so i tried to stay quiet...

- TT, as much as i want this we can't do it now. - i said to Toni, before she could take off my nightgown.

- Cher, please i crave for you. - she whispered, then we heard a loud knock on the door.

- Shit, you need to hide under the bed. - i said to her quietly.

- Be careful with the monsters under the bed. - i said to Toni, and she just rolled her eyes then hided.

- Hey Cheryl, where is Archie? - asked Julian, and i just sighed.

- He left ten minutes ago Julian, now do me a favour and leave my room you homophobic hobgoblin. - i said to him quietly. 

- You will regrate this. - he said to me, then left the room and i started to have another headache...

Toni Topaz pov:

I came out, then sat down next to Cheryl...

- Hey babe, what's wrong? - i asked from her, and she started to tear up.

- Again this headache TT. - she said to me.

- Try to calm down, babe. - i said to Cheryl, while i sat behind her then she laid her head on my shoulders.

- Okay, then help me. - said Cheryl, so i started to massage her shoulders, then went lower until i reached her ass.

- Don't you even try it TT. - said Cheryl quietly, and i just rolled my eyes then we laid down on her bed and after Cheryl cuddled to me we fell asleep...

Third Person pov:

Archie Andrews was on his way, towards his house but someone knocked him out, then dragged him to a basement, meanwhile Penelope tried to find a way to get Cheryl out of their home. Meanwhile Toni called the Serpents, to come to Thistlehouse because she want to make sure Cheryl don't get into any trouble, and for this she needs backup. The Serpents arrived, to Thistlehouse, but they stayed outside to don't get caughted...

Cheryl Blossom pov:

I woke up, as i heard strage noises so i get up carefully to don't wake Toni up then i walked out of my room, and tried to figure out where am i hearing this noise and when i went towards the basement it's started to get louder so i rushed downstairs, but the door was locket. I looked around, and founded the key so i opened the door and walked in...