Soulmates, Until The Eternity!

50's Storyline!

Abigail Blossom, Cheryl's ancestor somehow ends up in the 50's, but she actually knows things about it, but she still want her revange, meanwhile Cheryl Blossom is the Queen Bee, and Toni Topaz the Serpent Queen is her girlfriend but they keep their relationship in secret...

 Abigail Blossom pov:

I walked on the corridors, of Riverdale high but everyone just looked at me confused...

- Cheryl, you i thought that you are already at the Vixens practise. - said Archibald, and i just rolled my eyes.

- Just don't talk with me you creep. - i said to him, and he just smirked.

- You neved told this at the make out party, sweety when we made out. - he whispered to me, and i squeesed my knuckles.

- What if we go to the janitor closet? - asked from him, and he just nodded then we walked there but after he locked the door i pushed him against the door.

- So, Blossom what's your plan? - he asked from me, and i smirked then get my dagger from my bag.

- I should take your heart, for the crime what you commited? - i whispered to him, and he  just looked at me confused.

- What are you talking about? - he asked from me, and i wanted to stab him but he take it away from me.

- Give it back! - i yelled, but he just looked shook his head and tied me...

Toni Topaz pov:

While i kissed Cheryl's neck, she just bited her own bottom lip...

- My god babe, i missed you so much. - she said to me.

- What? we were on the same class silly. - i said to her and she just smirked.

- I mean, to kiss you and everything else what we can do. - she whispered to me, and i just laughed.

- We need to go now, uh. - i said to her, and she just sighed and buttoned up her shirt.

- I hate this. - she said to me, and i kissed her gently.

- Me too, maybe on our way to class we can stop at the janitor closet. - i said to her, then we walked out...

Abigail Blossom pov:

- You think i can't kill you? - i asked from him, and he just sighed.

- You are not Cheryl, right? - he asked from me.

- It's non of your buisness peasant. - i said to him, and he rolled his eyes but the door opened and Beatrice walked in.

- Archie, i tried to find you let's go. - she said to him.