You're The Reason!

Requested, by: MalloriFeatherstone

(Cheryl Blossom is a shy girl, and a nerd but at school everyone just bullies her. She has a hard life at school, but one day it's changes when the Serpent Queen arrives to school because she had to come here after the Southside High School closed...)

At Riverdale High:

Cheryl Blossom pov:

I was on my way, to math class but i bumped into someone...

- Whatch where are you going, nerd. - said Veronica, and i just gulped.

- S-sorry. - i stuttered, and wanted to leave but she stopped me.

- Okay, i need to ask something. - said Veronica.

- W-what? - i asked from her.

- Just come to the janitor closet right now. - she whispered to me, then walked away...

I went to the janitor closet and waited for her, and a few minutes later the door opened and she walked in...

- Do you have a crush on me, Cheryl? - she asked from me.

- N-no. - i lied to her, and she just chuckled.

- Be honest, please. - she said to me, and leaned closer to my lips.

- O-okay, i do. - i said to her, and she started to laugh then turned on the light, so i looked around and saw that Archie do a record about us.

- You really thought, i would date with a nerd? - she asked from me, and i started to cry then rushed outside...

Toni Topaz pov:

After i walked in to the school, with Fangs and Sweet Pea we walked on the corridor to find our lockers, but i bumped into someone...

- I'm S-sorry - i heard that, someone stutters.

- Hey it's okay. - i said to her, then saw that it's a redhaired girl.

- Now if you excuse me. - she said to me.

- Hey, what's wrong? - i asked from her.

- Nothing. - she said to me, then a few guy walked towards us.

- Hey Blossom look here please, so i can do a photo. - said one of them.

- Stay away from her, you jerk. - i said to him, and he just laughed.

- Or what, you Serpent scum? - he asked from me, and i punched him.

- Now go away from here! - i yelled, and he walked away...