This Is The Moment!

(Cheryl and Toni date secretly, and they try their best to be okay but one day something really bad happens...)

Third Person pov:

Clay and Tabitha was on the corridor, while Evelyn Evernever walked towards them with a few vixen...

- You guys, should really be careful because i know last night a guy was shooted because of his deviance, and skin color. I don't think, no other deviant student is here so i will find and report them. - said Evelyn, and just smirked.

- For what? To keep your disgusting reputation Evelyn? - asked Tabitha, while Evelyn started to walk away.

- Maybe. - she said to Tabitha quietly, and Clay started to get nervous.

- Tabitha, they go towards the locker room and as i know Cheryl is there with Toni. - whispered Clay to Tabitha, and they followed Evelyn...

At the locker room:

Cheryl sat in Toni's lap, while she kissed her hungrily...

- Toni, i need you. - said Cheryl, and bited her bottom lip while Toni kissed her neck but before anything else could happen, the door opened...

Cheryl Blossom pov:

- Oh my god. - i said quietly, then get off Toni's lap and we started to get dress quickly.

- Cheryl, Toni you two need to get dressed i mean Evelyn is on her way here. - said Tabitha, while Clay closed the door with the key.

- Okay, we do it but why didn't you knocked or something? - i asked from her, while Toni helped me to clip my bra.

- I don't know if you two heard the news, but yesterday night a guy was shooted because of his skin color, and because he was gay. - said Tabitha, and i looked at Toni.

- TT, i won't let anyone to hurt you. - i said to her, and she hugged me tightly.

- I know, and i wanted to say the same thing to you babe. - said Toni, then we heard a loud knock on the door.

- Open it girls, the locker room can't be closed. - i heard Evelyn's voice, so i get on my Vixen uniform, just like Toni then Tabitha opened the door.

- Why are you here Clay? it's the girls locker room. - said Evelyn.

- i asked him to come here, to help me in something. - i said to her, while Clay and Tabitha left.

- Probably, you date with him am i right? - she asked from me.

- No, i didn't and get out of my way amatour. - i said to Evelyn, and walked away but she pulled me back and gripped my wrist.

- I know you hide something. - she said to me, but Toni pushed her off.

- Don't touch her Evelyn. - said Toni, and Evelyn just laughed.

- You are too overprotective towards Cheryl. - said Evelyn.