Do You Still Love Me?

(After Betty finds out, about Cheryl and Toni she asks their help for a new book. While they work on the project something unexpected happens...)

(Betty and Cheryl aren't related in this one shot!)

At Betty Cooper's apartment:

Cheryl Blossom pov:

When we walked to Betty's room she smiled after Toni set the camera...

- So, are you ready for it? - asked Toni.

- Yes, i'm ready. - she said to her, after take off her robe then sat down on the chair and take on a glass too.

I tried to don't get distructed by her, but she was too sexy and beautiful...

20 minutes later:

- Babe, can we go? - asked Toni, and i just gulped.

- S-Sure, Betty after we get your photos ready can you please choose from them? - i asked from her, and she just nodded then we left...

At their apartment:

Toni Topaz pov:

We started to developing the photos, but Cheryl was strangely quiet...

- Cheryl please talk with me. - i said to her, and she just stayed quiet.

- Why? I'm fine. - she said to me, and i just sighed.

- No you are clearly not, please just be honest with me. - i said to her.

- Can we not talk about it. - said Cheryl after we finished to developing the photos.

- Of course, sorry babe. - i said to Cheryl, after she put the photos away.

- I should go back to Betty. - she said to me, and put the photos in her bag.

- Babe, it's almost midnight can't you wait tomorrow to show them to her? - i asked from Cheryl, and she just nodded.

- Okay. - she said to me, then we walked to our bedroom.

- Cher, do you want to sleep naked? - i asked from her, and she just sighed.

- Sure. - she said to me, then we undreesed and laid down in our bed.

- Cheryl, do you still love me? - i asked from Cheryl.

- Yes Toni, i love you. - she said to me.

- Are you sure about it? - i asked from her, and she just nodded then cuddled to me.