Let Me Help You, Get Through This! - Part 1 -

(Cheryl Blossom is in an abusive relationship, with Heather, and she is always jealous when Cheryl leave the house because of her work. Toni Topaz is the best lawyer in Riverdale, and her daighter, Vanessa leads the Serpents because Toni don't have time for that...)

TW: Violence, Abuse, Mention of Abuse!

At Thornhill:

Cheryl Blossom pov:

- Where are you going again? - asked Heather, and squeesed my hand roughly.

- I go to work, now let me go Heather. - i said to her, and started to tear up.

- Really? or it's another shit lie so you can go and cheat on me. - asked Heather, then let go of my hand.

- I won't cheat on you. - i said to her, then walked outside, and started to cry while get in my car and sped off towards the Babylonium...

Toni Topaz pov:

I was in my living room, and waited for Vanessa to finally get home because i want to go, to the babylonium to meet with Tabitha...

A few minutes later the door opened and Vanessa walked in, then closed the front door...

- Hey mom. - she said to me, then take off her serpent jacket.

- Hey Vanessa, how was the meeting? - i asked from her, and she just sighed.

- Can we really talk, or you need to hurry somewhere? - she asked from me.

- Yes we can talk, but i need to go to the babylonium soon. - i said to her, and she just rolled her eyes.

- Another date? You should actually stop, and focus on your work mom. - she said to me.

- Vanessa, i work a lot and yes it's going to be a date but you should accept the fact, i need to find someone. - i said to her.

- Sure, i just hope it's not going to be a guy like dad who just left you when i was born. - she said to me, and i take her hand in mine.

- No Vanessa, i'm bisexual but more into girls you know. - i said to her.

- Just like me then. - she said to me.

- Yes, and this date is going to be with a girl don't worry, but now let's talk about the meeting. - i said to Vanessa.

- Mom, the Ghoulies cause trouble again. - she said to me.

- Vanessa, you know i can't do anything with that. - i said to her, and she just sighed.

- But i need your help with this, just give me advice. - she said to me, and i smiled at her.

- Just ask their leader to do a duel with a Serpent. - i said to her, while take on my jacket and get my bag.

- You want me, to duel their leader? - she asked from me.

- Vanessa, you can't duel okay? but let's talk about this later please. - i said to her, and she just nodded then i walked outside, and get in my car and a few minutes later i sped off towards the Babylonium...