Soulmates

50's Choni!

TW: Charchie (minimal), Smut, Abuse!

(Cheryl and Toni date in secret, so Cheryl needed a beard to help them. Archie agreed to help them, but the more they were do the beard thing, Toni get even more upset because of it...)

Cheryl Blossom pov:

After i parked my car, and get off Archie walked to me and smiled...

- Hey Cheryl, any idea what to do today? - asked Archie, and i just sighed.

- Toni waits for me, at the locker room so we walk there and do some action then you leave me there okay? - i asked from him, and he just nodded then take my hand in his.

- Okay, Cheryl if you don't want to continoue this at some point just be honest okay? - he asked from me, and i just nodded then we walked in.

We went to the locker room, where i kissed him gently and a few minutes later we pulled away and he left, so i could walk in...

Toni Topaz pov:

- Cheryl, where were you so long? - i asked from her.

- Sorry, my mother and Julian were more annoying today. - she said to me, then sat down on the bench.

- I want you to end this with Archie. - i said to her, after i closed the door with the key.

- W-what? Toni i can't do that. - she said to me.

- Why Cheryl? At some point, you need to choose which is more important. Me, or him who only your beard but i don't think you couldn't do that without him. - i said to her.

- You know i can't stop this with him, and we need his help. - said Cheryl, while i sat in her lap.

- No, last time you two had a make out session and i saw that. - i said to her, and started to tear up.

- We were drunk, and it was a make out party Toni. - said Cheryl, and i just looked down sadly.

- Please, just end this with him it's so uncomfortable. - i said to her, and she just sighed.

- But what if my family, starts to ask questions and try to find me someone else to date with? - asked Cheryl, and i just rolled my eyes.

- Cheryl, i know it's early but do you want to move in with me?- i asked from her, and she smiled.

- Of course, now let's do something sexy, Miss Topaz. - she said to me, and i kissed her hungrily...

Cheryl Blossom pov:

Toni started to kissing my neck, and shoulder, then she unzip my dress...

- Babe, we shouldn't do this here. - i said to her between moans.