A Bad Dream Could Come True?

50's Choni!

(Based on 7x18)

(Cheryl Blossom always has the same nightmare, about her parents and that they try to destroy Riverdale with an atomic bomb and she fears it's not only a dream...)

Cheryl Blossom pov:

I woke up breathlessly, and my forehead was covered in sweat while Toni still slept next to me, but when my breathing started to quicken again, she woke up...

- Babe, what's wrong? - asked Toni, while she sat up and hugged me from behind.

- I had the same nightmare again. - i said to her, and she just sighed while sat in my lap.

- Cher, i don't know how could you get rid of these nightmares. - she said to me, then we heard a loud knock on the door.

- Cheryl, please let me in. - i heard Julian's voice.

- Shit. - said Toni, while she get up and take on her clothes.

- Okay give me a few minutes. - i yelled, after take on my red robe.

- I'll come back tomorrow night. - said Toni, then kissed me passionatly and after we pulled away from the kiss, she climbed out on the window and i closed it, then let Julian in.

- Come with me. - said Julian, and grabbed my hand then we walked to mom and dad's office...

Third Person pov:

They heard their parents talk russian, and Cheryl was shocked because maybe her dream is actually about the reality...

Cheryl Blossom pov:

- Julian, you must go to the police and tell them about mom and dad. - i said to him quietly.

- What about you? - he asked from me.

- I'll be fine, now go. - i said to him, and he just nodded then left.

- Cheryl, what are you doing here? - asked my father, after he opened the door.

- Nothing dad, sorry for disturbing. - i said to him, and wanted to leave but he pulled me back and gripped my wrist roughly.

- How much did you heard from this conversation? - he asked from me.

- Nothing! - i yelled, then he started to pull me downstairs.

- You stay here. - he said to me, after we reached the chapel and tied me to a chair.

- Go to hell! - i yelled, and he slapped me roughly which made my lips bleed.

- Stay quiet Cheryl. - he said to me, then taped my mouth and left...

Toni Topaz pov: