Cheryl's First Time!

50s Choni!

TW: Smut!

Cheryl finally felt strong enaugh, to take the next step with Toni because they secretly date since the first day of their Juniors year of high school but she was so nervous until she decided to take the next step with Toni. Toni didn't preasured her to do anything, she isn't comfortable with...

Cheryl's Bedroom:

Cheryl Blossom pov:

I laid in my bed, while Toni was on top of me and we kissed passionatly...

- Cher, what if your family walk in. - asked Toni, after she pulled away from the kiss.

- They won't, because my parents left because of Dad's buisness and Julian live with her new girlfriend, but please can we talk less? - i asked from her, and she kissed me again then started to rub my thigh.

- TT, i think i'm ready. - i said to her, after i pulled away from her lips.

- You think, or you know? - asked Toni, quietly.

- I-I know. - i stuttered and wiped my tears.

- Hey don't cry baby, we won't do anything which makes you uncomfortable. - she said to me.

- But i'm ready, i always wanted you to be my first time because i trust you. - i said to her, and she just nodded then put her hand on my chest while unbuttoned my shirt.

- Is this okay? - she asked from me, and i just nodded then she started to unbutton it slowly.

- Toni, don't ask okay? just do what you need to because i trust you. - i said to her, then she took off my shirt and started to kissing my chest while i bited my bottom lip, and moaned...

Toni Topaz pov:

- Cheryl, are you sure? - i asked from her, after she sat up and put my hand to her bra.

- Just take it off Toni, please. - she said to me, and i just nodded then unclipped her bra then took it off.

- You are so beautiful. - i said to her quietly, and she smirked while i finished to undress her.

- Thank you, actually you are the first person who see me naked. - said Cheryl quietly.

- Before we start, you need to know that when i start to finger you it's going to hurt at first but it's going to get better. - i said to her.

- O-Okay. - stuttered Cheryl nervously, and i kissed her again after i undressed too then get on top of her while she rubbed my back.

- Are you ready, princess? - i asked from her after i started to rub her clit.

- Yes. - said Cheryl, and i take this as a sign then started to finger her gently and she screamed from the pain.

- I can stop. - i said to her, but she shook her head, and a few minutes later Cheryl calmed down and started to moan...