Chaos and Getaway!

50's Choni!

(Cheryl Blossom after she finally realised that, she is a lesbian, the only thing she could do was to find  the perfect beard for her. She convinced Archie, to help her and he said yes because he understanded her reasons, for this. Actually it's goes pretty well, untl Archie gets a strange note what could  cause problems for them...)

Archie Andrews pov:

I was at my locker, then opened it but a strange letter fell out so i picked it up and readed it...

"If you don't break up with Cheryl Blossom today, i'll target Veronica, Betty and your mom. I hope you do the right choice..."

I teared the paper, and put it back to my locker then i felt that someone squeesed my hand...

- Hey Archie, are you okay? - asked Cheryl, and i just sighed.

- We need to talk privately. - i said to her, and she just nodded then we went to the music room.

- About what exactly? - asked Cheryl, after she sat down and i did the same.

- Look Cheryl, we need to stop this. - i said to her.

- What do you mean? - she asked from me confused.

- I can't say any details, but this thing between us is over. - i said to her, then i left the music room and founded an envelope so i picked it up...

"Good job Archie, now all you need to do is to avoide her..."

I put it in my bag, then i went to my next class...

Cheryl Blossom pov:

I started to sob, after Archie left then i heard that someone walks in and it was Toni...

- Hey, what happened? - she asked from me, and i just cried.

- Archie, he broke his promise about that he help me. - i said to her, and she hugged me tightly.

- I'm so sorry Cheryl, but you can do it without him too. - she said to me.

- How could you possibly know that? - i asked from her.

- Because i need to do the same Cheryl. - said Toni, and she looked down sadly.

- Toni oh my god, i didn't knowed that you are a lesbian too. - i said to her, and put my hand on top of hers.

- I'm bisexual, to be clear but more into girls actually only one at the moment. - she said to me, and squeesed my hand.

- Who is that lucky girl? - i asked from her, and she just smiled.

- You Cheryl, it's always been you but i was afraid about that you really have feelings for Archie. - said Toni, and she wanted to leave but i pulled her back.