You Are Beautiful!

(Cheryl and Toni are married, and they teach at Riverdale High. Cheryl do the art classes, while Toni teach american history. Cheryl at the art class decided to do a painting about someone really imporant to her, and Toni...)

Third Person pov:

Cheryl and Toni walked on the corridors of Riverdale High, while they holded eachother hands and remembered when they were the school's "it" couple...

Cheryl Blossom pov:

Toni walked to her class, while i made my way to the Art classroom and when i walked in everyone looked at me, then sat bact to their seat...

- Hey guys, today we are going to paint again, so please get ready for it. - i said to them, and everyone started to get ready for it except a few boys.

- Boys, didn't you all heard what i said? - i asked from them.

- Yeah we did, but we actually would do something more intense today. - said one of them, and i squeesed my knuckles.

- If you three don't want to end up in detention just get ready and paint. - i said to them, and rolled my eyes when one of them bited his bottom lip.

- Sure. - he said quietly, but i walked to him.

- I'll tell you only once, that i'm your teacher, older then you, already married with a women and i have no interest in any boy or man. - i said to him quietly, and he just rolled his eyes then all of them started to paint.

I decided to do a painting too, so i get everything ready, to paint something. After a few minutes, of thinking i decided to paint Abigail and Thomasina, my and Toni's ancestor. - i thought this after i take out Abigail's journal and founded a portrait about them...

Toni Topaz pov:

When i arrived to the classroom, everyone sat at their desks and smiled...

- Good morning class, today we write a test about the moterial of the previous lesson. - i said to them and gave everyone the tests...

I sat back to my desk and just sighed, while i take out my book, then readed it until they didn't finish to write the test...

30 minutes later:

Cheryl Blossom pov:

After i finished the painting, the bell started to ring and everyone packed their things and said goodbye then left, but only one girl stayed...

- Miss Blossom, can i see your painting? - she asked from me, and i just nodded then she walked here.