Repledge Our Love

50's Choni!

(Cheryl Blossom and Toni Topaz started to date secretly, and they live with Toni's grandmother while raise their kids. Cheryl and Toni still learns at school, and they have kids because in the past, Toni had a boyfriend, who got her preagnant then left her, for another chick. Charlotte and James are 3 year old...)

TW: Abuse, Violence!

Cheryl Blossom pov:

I woke up, and looked at the clock and it was already 5 am, so we need to get up but Toni still sleeping...

- Babe, wake up. - i said to her and she just sighed and sat up.

- What time is it? - she asked from me quietly.

- It's 5 am, so we need to get ready and go to school. - i said to her.

- What about the kids? Nana need to go somewhere. - said Toni, while we started to get ready.

- I already talked with her, and she ditched her program to look after the kids and i told her tomorrow she can go, because it's saturday which means we can be with them. - i said to Toni, after i take on my dress and did my make up.

- Okay, actually you should do something with Evelyn because she still asks from me strange questions about us. - said Toni, and i just sighed.

- I'll try, okay? just give me time. - i said to her, and she just nodded while i get my stuff.

- I'm ready. - said Toni, after she get her stuff. 

- Let's go. - i said to her, then we walked to the bathroom and brushed our teeth...

Toni Topaz pov:

After we finished, i took Cheryl's hand and walked downstairs where i saw that Cheryl and Jason sat on the couch with Nana...

- Good morning. - i said to them, then Jason rushed to me while Cherry went to Cheryl.

- Mommies, when do you come home today? - asked James, and i smiled.

- In the afternoon  not too late okay? Nana look after you today and tomorrow we go to Pop's in the morning. - i said to him, and he just nodded then i kissed his cheek while Charlotte was in Cheryl's arms and she holded her as a monkey.

- You two are so cute, but we should go. - i said to them, then Cheryl kissed her forehead then put her down.

- Have a great day, girls. - said Nana, and we just smiled then walked outside and get in Cheryl's car, then she sped off towards the school...

1 hour later:

Cheryl Blossom pov: