Secret Love!

50s Choni!

Based on the promo of ep 5!

TW: Charchie (minimal)

(Cheryl Blossom, after decided to let Archie go she start to act like she did, before she get with Archie, but one day she bumps into Jughead, who drops a few of his story, which make Cheryl upset...)

Cheryl Blossom pov:

While i walked on the corridors, of Riverdale high i bumped into someone...

- My god, i'm so-so sorry Cheryl. - i heard Jughead's voice, and i just rolled my eyes while he tried to gather his stuff from the floor but i saw that he has some paper.

- What is this? - i asked from him, after i get the papers.

- Nothing, just a new story for my comics. - said Jughead, and i just sighed then readed a few pages.

- What the hell were you thinking, for writing me and Archie as a couple in it? - i asked from him anrgrily, then i pulled him to the janitor closet.

- What do you want! - he yelled, while tried to take back his papers.

- If you don't, tear these apart i will ruin you. - i said to him, then i readed few more pages.

- What? Are you sick? I had sex with him, and he got me pregnant! - i yelled, and started to tear up.

- I'm sorry Cheryl, i didn't meant to upset you. - he said to me.

- Just fuck off Jughead, for one second and listen to me! - i said to him, while he teared his papers.

- I didn't had any idea this would really upset you. - he said to me, then we heard a loud knock on the door...

Toni Topaz pov:

I tried to find Cheryl, because i want to talk with her about something but i didn't founded her so i went to the Janitor closet and it was closed so i knocked on the door, and a few minutes later Cheryl opened it...

- Hey, can we talk? - i asked from her, and she just nodded then i saw that Jughead leave after i walked inside.

- Sorry, i just had to talk with him about something. - she said to me, after i closed the door.

- About what? - i asked from her.

- Jughead write stories, where i'm with Archie and he get me pregnant. - she said to me annoyed.

- I don't know why he did that, because i know you and Archie are not together anymore, but Julian says everyone that Archie took your virginity. - i said to her, and she just started to tear up and sat down on the ground while hugged her knees.

- He didn't, because i don't let him to touch my body. - she said to me, after i sat down next to her.

- I'm sorry, i shouldn't say this to you. - i said to her.