Wish You The Best!

50's Choni!

Abigail Blossom possessed Cheryl, and Toni didn't suspected that she is strange, but at some point she starts to think something is not okay. Meanwhile the real Cheryl is stucked in the limbo, but she is not alone...

Cheryl Blossom pov:

I woke up and shivered, then looked around but i was alone at my bedroom so i get up quickly and rushed outside...

- Where am i? - i asked quietly, then walked to the mirror but something really strage happened...

I saw Toni with someone who looks like me, and they were cuddling naked in our bed...

- She cheat on me? - i asked quietly, then heard footsteps from behind me.

- No she isn't. - said someone, so i turned around.

- Toni? - i said quietly, then hugged her tightly.

- I'm not Toni. - she said to me.

- Then who are you? - i asked from her.

- Your lover's ancestor. - she said to me, and i started to tear up.

- W-where am i? - i asked from her, and she just sighed.

- At the limbo, because Abigail your ancestor possessed you. She sented you here, and i was stucked in here, but you were unconcscious for a while. - she said to me, and i crossed my arms.

- How long was i unconscious? - i asked from her.

- Three week. - she said to me, and i just sighed and looked in the mirror again.

- What's your name? - i asked from her, and she crossed her arms nervously.

- Thomasina Topaz, and i just want to get to the afterlife with Abigail. I wanted her to don't get revange on your friends, but she didn't listened to me. - said Thomasina.

- How could i get back to Toni? - i asked from Thomasina, and she just sighed.

- I don't know, but we should try to find something in the library. - said Thomasina, and i just nodded.

- Wait, Thomasina i need to ask something. - i said to her, and she just nodded.

- Aren't you afraid, she will forget you for Toni? - i asked from her.

- She won't, it's just part of her play to don't get suspicious for Toni. - said Thomasina, and i smiled at her.

- We find out something, before we died. - she said to me, while we went to the library.

- What is it? - i asked from her.

- That, we are soulmates and our descendants will always find eachother in any universe. - she said to me, while we looked through books.

- Is this the reason, why we founded eachother with Toni then? - i asked from Thomasina, and she just nodded then we sontinoued to search a spell or something which could help me get back to Toni...

Toni Topaz pov: