Don't Lie To Me!

(Cheryl Blossom is a closeted lesbian, and she don't have a fake date because she hate any mens touch. She secretly date with the Serpent Queen, Toni Topaz. One day, she finds a book at their library...)

Cheryl Blossom pov:

After i get off Toni's motorbike i gave her a quick kiss then walked towards the front door of Thistlehouse. I walked to the library, to search a book, but when i tried to get one from the shelf, a strange book fell on the ground so i picked it up...

- What kind of book is this? - i asked quietly, then opened it..

I started to read it, and towards the end i readed that my ancestor Abigail Blossom killed a men, who took away her beloved, and the last page had a strange sentence...

- I'll kill everyone, who gets in my way just like Fen Fogarty who killed my beloved Thomasina. Archibald Andrews tried to seduce me, but i was faster and killed him too. - i readed it out loud, then i felt something strange, and dropped the book...

Third Person pov:

Cheryl started to feel weak, and a few minutes later she fainted while Abigail Blossom possessed her...

Toni Topaz pov:

When i arrived to the dark room, i sat down at a table and ordered a tea while i readed one of my favourite book "the cost of salt" what i gave to Cheryl, when she was questioning her sexuality...

- Here is your tea. - said the waitress, and she smirked at me.

- Thanks. - i said to her.

- Can we meet after my shift? - she asked from me.

- No, i'm taken already. - i said to her, then she walked away and Fangs sat down next to me.

- Hey, sorry i was with Midge. - he said to me.

- It's okay, actually i wanted to ask how did it go with her parents? - i asked from him.

- They finally let me to engage Midge, because of your advice i'm a rockstar now. - he said to me.

- Okay, i'm glad. - i said to him, and started to drink my tea.

- And what about you, and Blossom. - he asked from me quietly.

- We are good, and her parents thank god left Riverdale and Julian too. - i said to him quietly.

- Yeah, but Andrews still want to ask her out. - said Fangs, after he take off his jacket.

- I'll kill him first. - i said to Fangs, and he just nodded in agreement.

- I know. - he said to me, and after i finished to drink my tea, i paid for it then we walked outside after i get my stuff...