Love or Marrige?

(Cheryl and Toni after confessed their feelings, for eachother they started to date in secret, and when Archie asked if they need help, as a fake date Cheryl wanted to say yes, but Toni felt uncomfortable about the situtation so they refused it...)

Cheryl Blossom pov:

When i opened my eyes, i just looked up at Toni and she was still sleeping, while i just smiled because we had our first night together, and we cuddled naked under the covers. - i thought this, then i felt a light kiss on my forehead...

- Good morning princess. - said Toni, and i kissed her gently.

- Good morning TT. - i said to her, while she started to rub my back.

- Are you still upset, because i don't let Archie to help us? - asked Toni, and i just sighed.

- You don't know my family Toni, if they find out the reason why i don't date with any boy my mother would send me to the Sisters of Quiet Mercy. - i said to Toni.

- I know, but i don't share with anyone on you. - said Toni, then she take her scarf from the drawer and gave it to me.

- Well, i can't pin you but i want you to accept this as a "pin". - she said to me.

- But this is your favourite red scarf. - i said to her, while she played with my hair.

- It's going to look better on your neck. - said Toni and she started to kissing my neck.

- Don't do a hickey Toni please. - i said to her, and she just smirked.

- I won't, don't worry red. - said Toni, after she pulled away from my neck.

- My brother tried to talk with me yesterday. - i said to her.

- About what? - asked Toni.

- To go on a date, with Archie. - i said to Toni, and she just rolled her eyes.

- Can he think anything else then your love life? - asked Toni then get on top of me.

- I don't know, after Veronica told him to back off he started to find a guy for me, to take me on a date. - i said to her, and she crossed her arms while sat on the edge of the bed.

- Babe, can we still cuddle please? i'm cold. - i said to her, and she just sighed, then laid back next to me so i could cuddle to her again...

Toni Topaz pov:

I started to play with Cheryl's hair, and rub her forearm...

- Actually i wanted to ask, if the sex was okay for you. - i said to her, and she just smiled.

- It was okay, don't worry baby. -  said Cheryl, and i kissed her gently.

- Did it hurt? - i asked from her, while i rubbed her thigh.

- No, but you are horny Topaz even if we had three round in the eavning. - she said to me and laughed.

- You are right, actually i want to take you to the Whyte Wyrm today. - i said to her, and she looked at me confused.