Restored Memories!

50s Choni!

(Based on 7x19)

(Jughead Jones gets his memories back, and everyone else too and the only ones who still didn't is Cheryl and Toni...)

Tabitha Tate pov:

I was with Jughead at Pop's Diner, when Cheryl walked in with Toni and they walked to us...

- Jughead, Tabitha we came because the others said if we want back our memories only you two can help. - said Toni, and Cheryl just sighed.

- Yes, it's true. - said Jughead, and squeesed my hand.

- Can we go now? - asked Cheryl, and we just nodded then we walked outside, get in their car while Jughead told them the direction where we have to go...

At the Dilton's Bunker:

Cheryl Blossom pov:

After i parked in the near, we get out of my car then we walked to the ledder...

- My god, how on earth could get down there in these high heels. - i said to them, while the started to go down.

- Babe, maybe you should try to come down bare footed. - said Toni, and i just sighed then take it off.

- Okay. - i said to her, then climbed down and take it back on.

- Finally. - said Jughead, and i just crossed my arms.

- Shut up Jones, before you end up as fish food. - i said to him, and he just sighed while we sat down in front of the tv.

- Okay, girls you two can get all of your memories or only the good ones. - said Tabitha, while Toni squeesed my hand.

- I need all of my memories, Tabitha please. - said Toni.

- Same for me, please. - i said to Tabitha, and she just nodded then we watched the tv...

1 hour later:

Toni Topaz pov:

- Oh my god, i was married with Fangs? Died at our wedding and had a son. - i said quietly, and Cheryl just sighed.

- And i officiated your wedding with him. - said Cheryl, and started to tear up.

- I'm sorry Cheryl, i thought that this is the only way to save Anthony. - i said to Cheryl.

- Did you lied to me, when Abigail and Thomasina used our bodies to spend one last night together? - asked Cheryl, and i remembered that what i said to her...

Flashback:

We laid in Cheryl's bed, and only weared our bra and panties...

- Toni, do you remember anything? - she asked from me, and all i wanted to say is yes but i can't do this with Fangs, and Anthony to leave them, because maybe this is our last day before we all die.