Say You Won't Let Me Go! - Part 2!

The next day:

Toni Topaz pov, at school:

When i standed at my locker, i just sighed because i miss Cheryl so much. - i thought about her, while i walked towards the classroom but i bumped into someone...

- Sorry Toni. - i heard Evelyn's voice and i just squeesed my knuckles.

- Evelyn, we need to talk. - i said to her quietly, and we walked to the janitor's closed then walked inside.

- What do you need, Topaz? - she asked from me.

- You know exactly what happened with Cheryl right? - i asked from her, and she just shook her head.

- No, i think she is just sick and that's all. - she said to me, and i just sighed.

- You are a liar, Evelyn. - i said to her, after i stopped her to leave the room.

- Let me go Topaz. - she said to me, but i didn't let her go.

- I have a feeling, you told Mr Blossom about Cheryl. - i said to her.

- Okay, i did but you won't find her. - she said to me coldly, after i let her go and she left...

I walked out, and Jughead rushed to me.

- So, do you find out something? - he asked from me, and i just nodded.

- Yes, she told Cheryl's father about that she is gay. - i said to him.

- Let's ditch school, and figure out a new plan to save her and Ethel. - he said to me, and i just nodded in agreement while we left the school...

Third Person pov:

At the Sisters of Quiet Mercy:

Cheryl was tortured, by Sister Woodhouse to make sure she became normal but this didn't worked. Ethel tried to help Cheryl, and when she could, her first thing was to visit Cheryl then treat her wounds...

Ethel Muggs pov:

When i walked to Cheryl's room, i closed the door and rushed to her...

- Cheryl. - i said to her quietly, but she kept her eyes closed and hissed from the pain.

- E-Ethel, just leave me alone before the Sisters hurt you too. - she said to me quietly.

- They abuse me either way, and i can't let you to die in this hellplace. - i said to her, and she just sighed.

- Why are you kind to me, when i was mean towards you? - asked Cheryl, while Ethel cleaned her wounds.

- Because i don't blame you for it actually. - i sait to Cheryl, while she hissed from the pain...