Never Leave Me!

(Based on the new episode of Riverdale! 7x08!)

TW: Smut!

(Cheryl and Toni secretly date, and spend a lot of time together in the locker room of Riverdale High, even if someone could see them, but Toni starts to feel like maybe what they do isn't good for niether of them...)

Cheryl Blossom pov:

Toni sat in my lap, and started to fingering me while we kissed and i tried to don't moan which was really hard, but after i came Toni licked her fingers clean and sighed while take on her clothes after we kissed...

- Toni, what's wrong? - i asked from her, and she started to tear up.

- Cheryl, i-i can't do this anymore i'm sorry but we need to break up. - said Toni and wanted to leave, but i pulled her back.

- Why? I like you Toni, and i know you do too please don't leave me. - i said to her, but she take her hand away from mine.

- I'm sorry, i can't. - she said to me, then left and i started to sob while sat down on the beanch, then i tried to wipe my tears but it was impossible, because i couldn't stop the crying.

After a few minutes, i stopped the crying and take on my coat to get to know why Toni really broke up with me. I get my stuff, then walked outside to find Toni...

Toni Topaz pov:

I walked out of the school, and stopped at the bottom of the stairs, and a few minutes later i saw that Cheryl came closer to me...

- Toni, before i leave please answer me for one question. - she said to me, and i just nodded in agreement while crossed my arms, then bited my bottom lip nervously.

- Is part of the reason, why you break up with me because i'm white? - she asked from me.

- There was a lot of reasons Cheryl, all interconnected but that was part of it. - i said to her, and she wiped her tears.

- Toni, i accept your reasons but i hope someday we find a way to be with earchother. - she said to me with a sad smile, then walked away and all i wanted to do was, to stop her and tell her everything is going to be okay, but i can't do it.

After Cheryl get in her car and left, i just sighed and walked to my motorbike because maybe it would be the best, if i leave Riverdale forever. - i thought this, while i get on then just sighed and sped off...

30 minutes later:

When i arrived to the edge of the town, i stopped because i remembered that, i can't leave Riverdale because of my friends at the dark room and so many other reasons, so i turned back and sped off towards the Dark Room...