Starstruck

Today we see Orion and Luz behind a pastry shop as they were waiting on something. Then we see Star inside of the dumpster lifting the lid by her head.

Star lets just go, we've been here for hours. Orion said. Yeah standing behind a pastry shop next to the smelly dumpster isn't what I have in mind at all. Luz added. No! We're not leaving until the old donuts get thrown out. Star told them until one of the workers comes out of the shop through the back door as he was carrying a garbage bag over his shoulders and went over to the second garbage and toss the bag in there, as he walks back to the shop he gave his greet to the owl mage. "Hello Orion" hey jeff. Orion replied then suddenly. Someone popped out of the garbage bin with the garbage bag and falls out, the donuts coming out of the bag.

She has peach skin, long purple hair tied into knee-length pigtails with large buns at each base, and green eyes. Like Star, she also has bangs that overlap her eyes. She wears a light green dress with a picture of a cat on the front, a purple bow tie with a yellow heart in the center, purple knee-high boots, yellow bunny earrings, long white gloves, and a silver spiked helmet. But her dress was in tattered (with a large tear in the midsection) and covered in dirt, she is missing her right boot, her right hair-bun has dirt on it and her pigtails are messier, and her pupils are tinier with bags under her eyes due to going insane.

Oh no, no, no, no, no, no! She exclaimed scooping back up the donuts she dropped. "Uh Star, some crazy lady got to the donuts first" Orion said. Yeah and she also kinda reminds of reminds of a certain anime show. Luz said before Star gets up from the dumpster. "What?"

But upon first glance at the lady who was in awestruck by the donut, Star too was in awe and gasping as she recognizes the crazy lady.

Mina... *Star walks over to Mina* you're Mina Loveberry! "Ya caught me! Are you a cop?" Mina asked. Guys it's Mina! "I have no idea who that is" Orion said. Orion, She's the greatest warrior to ever live. Star said.

Uh... Her? "I lost my bag! Has anyone seen my bag? Has anyone seen my bag?" Mina asked seeing that she has a plastic bag on her head completely blocking her sight. "Um Star I think you're confusing her with someone else, she's just a crazy lady" Luz said. No, she's Mina Loveberry "Hello?" Mewni's greatest protector. At least I think that's her. "Well why don't you see for yourself?" Orion suggested. "No, no, no, no, no. Orion, Orion, no!" Star exclaimed as she was being pushes by Orion over to Mina how is picking up the donuts.

Hello Mina, Star said nervously. "Hello!" Mina replied. What are you doing on the boiling isles? Star asked. I'm on vacation! Doctor's orders! "Wh-wh-wh-what are you gonna do on your vacation?" I will let the soul be my guide and wander off to the depths of this unseen planet. Mina said. Wow! "That's what you say when you've lost your mind" Orion said walking up to Star. "Okay Orion, just... *pushes him* There is actually a really great park across the street." Star said as Mina turns around and saw the park that it was a big national park.

Fantastic! The perfect place to view islanders at its most docile. I will leave in two seconds. Mina said as she started to walk away backwards. "Man what a weirdo" Luz said tell me about it, anyways we should probably just let her be... Star? *The two notice that the princess was not with them* of course.

Soon we see Star heading towards Mina just as she was about to enter the park. "(Panting) Wait. Wait, Mina. Wait! *Fall to the ground* Teach me your ways, O great warrior" Star said praying. "Mmm... Yeah, okay" really?! O great Mina, you will not be disappointed "But ain't nothin' for free. You're gonna have to do something for me." Anything... "Get this bag off my head!" Mina said with a sudden plastic bag appear on her head as Star helps her get it off. "Ugh I really have a bad feeling about this" Orion said. Well who knows, maybe it could be an exciting one beside I want to get on the action too. Luz said joining star. "(Sigh) this is going to be a long day".