The crystal eye dungeon

It was another day in bonesborough and a new adventure awaits for the owl boy. Right now we see orion and Luz walking side by side as you two strolled through town with the new addition to the owl house resident, suntail as she was sitting on top of his head again "you know can't help it but you look absolutely cute with suntail on your head" luz said seeing how adorable he is now "say that again and I'll steal your tongue" orion replied until his stomach began growl ever since he brought suntail to the house she been eating the fridge non stop for a small roc bird where does she even put it all "man I didn't have any breakfast" he said yeah me too, is there any breakfast place to eat in? Luz ask Hmm... Actually I heard about a new tavern open up a while back, we should have breakfast there "yeah but it better have pancakes there" oh I do hope so (suntail chirps happily) orion said as he luz and suntail headed to the tavern.

Just as the three arrive at the location luz was having a major deja-vu since the location was once the animal daycare that was run by two crazy old ladies. Now it got taken down and was replaced by a bigger building, Now it's called the fearless spoon tavern, it's a combo of dinner-bar-cafe. The two entered and they see the tavern is filled with peoples, some of them are eating eating breakfast, some of them drinking and so on "wow this place change over in 2 weeks" luz said yeah but hey at least they got something to eat here orion said as he and luz find an open table to sit and waited till the a waitress comes by. You know this place was once belong to the two crazy old ladies who turns little demons into dolls "oh yeah I remember you told me that, jeez can you Imagine those little guys going through all of that?" Yeah... *Then the waitress walks up to them* hi! Welcome to the fearless spoon tavern may I take your order? *Suddenly orion somehow recognize that voice, when he turned towards the waitress and was it was female build manticore. She has dark brown untamed curly hair and white horns on the top of her skull, brown ember eyes and light brown fur. She wears a red sleeveless button shirt to show off her build arm and a white apron, she has forest green pants. Her wings are brown bat wings and her scorpion tail is black with a red tint on the top of her stinger*.

Orion soon realized who this manticore was "Merissa?!" Orion exclaimed getting the waitress attention which she quickly recognize him "orion?" She said he quickly got off the chair and jump at the manticore giving her the hug of her life as she did the same "wow! I can't believe it's you!" And I can't believe it's you too, wow look at you. You're all grown up just like your old man "yeah but look at you I haven't seen you since I was still in diapers" (chuckle) true, so how have you been little man? Merissa asked joyfully punching his arm but also notices the roc chick on his head "and why do you have a chick on your head?" It's a very long story, anyway we're just to eat breakfast by the way merissa I would like you to meet my friend luz the human orion said introducing her to your first friend "ohh a human huh? Thought I never see the day hey there" merissa said shaking luz's hand "hi *when shaking her hand she felt her strong grip* oh wow you got a strong hand there merissa luz said yeah well I have been working out *flexing her muscle* "yeah! Oh there this one time she told me she ripped off a cyclops head with her bare hand and it was awesome! You chimed in "oh... (Nervous chuckle) how...Cool" *quickly wipes her hand on her hoodie* anyway what can I get y'all? Marissa asked oh I'll have the... *Look over at the menu* funnel cake breakfast sausage sandwich orion said and I get the chocolate chip pancake stack, oh and plate full of sausages for suntail too luz said as suntail chirps "okay funnel cake breakfast sausage sandwich, chocolate chip pancake stack and a plate of sausages got it". With that merissa went back into the kitchen and called out the chiefs to make the order "hey, orion" hm? "How do you know that manticore-ness?" Luz questioned oh you mean merissa? Man, she's my mom's best friend when they're in hexside "really?" Yeah I mom used to told me everything about her, her dad was this most powerful manticore warrior he trained her daughter to become the feared female warrior in all of the isles. They used to have all these crazy adventures with my dad and her other friends but after she dropped out returned back to home island, as years go when my mom gave birth to me she calls merissa to babysat me and take me to her adventures so I can have a warrior life experience orion said wow she much be one awesome babysitter to have... I wish I have babysitter just like that luz said yeah but I doubt your mom would ever let a babysitter like her be in your care "(sigh) your right".