Witches before wizards

It was morning in the boiling isles as the camera zooms in into storage room where luz was sleeping in. She dreamed of what happen yesterday meeting eda the owl lady, king the king of demons, orion the son of eda and the all seeing eyes of the gods, fighting the evil warden wrath and all the creatures of the boiling isles until she gasp of awakeness and shot up as she looks around her surrounding that she still in the same room and saw king still sleeping at the end of her sleeping bag. (Gasp) it wasn't a dream! *Opens the window* good morning terrifying fantasy world! "Good morning" a random giant octopus monster said as it sank back down into the water "ugh... *Walks over to king and lifting him up which also woke him up* a good morning to you little cutie pie! *Smooches king's head multiple time* "I'm not your cutie pie!" King said turning away from the affection he's getting "yes you are" luz hugs king for the final time before she put him down as king lays down retuning back to sleep "I know."

Soon luz puts her clothes on and went into the bathroom. Hi luz *luz gets spooked by hooty and karate shop on his head* ouch! I'm just wishing you a good morning hooty said retracting his head back to the door "geez hoot ow!" Sorry hooty! *Luz apoligizing then looks over to her book opening it up showing the picture of azura* this is it ol girl *puts the book in front of her face* your first day on the boiling isles as a witch apprentice! *Excitedly throw a punch* please have witchy clothes please have witchy clothes please have witchy clothes! *opening her eyes she found a closet full of witch clothing.* Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! AAAGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH! Luz screamed excitedly.

Soon luz was wearing a black witch's robe and a black witch hat then she put a name tag sticker on her clothes that saids 'hello my name is witch apprentice' she eagerly waited for eda to come out of her room.

While waiting orion came walking out of his room wearing a black tank top and shorts as he walked past luz "(yawn) morning luz" he said in a sleeping tone "morning orion" luz reply but suddenly he stopped and walks backwards and see luz in a witch's rope "uh... What are you wearing?" Isn't it obvious I'm wearing witches clothes "yeah but that doesn't answer my question?" Oh I'm just waiting for eda so we can get started with my training as a witch apprentice luz said pfff (chuckles) yeah good luck with that... Oh just a heads up, my mom isn't the type of morning person like me orion said walking down the stairs.

Luz was confuse of what he just say but then she hears the toilet flushing and silently squealed all excitedly but when eda came out of the bathroom she was a complete mess her hair was a very messed up cover in spider webs and some ticks, her eyes looked very tired and her pajamas are ragged and the stench of smell can be seen.

Luz was a little disgusted after seen eda like that but she shook her head and made a bow. Good morning eda the owl lady I'm ready for my first day of witch apprentice! "*Eda yawn and straighten her and getting rid the spider webs and the spider in her ear as she flick it* who are you again?" Huh? *Sticker fell off.*

In the kitchen, orion was making pancakes as he toss a another finish pancake on the table which at the center was a whole mountain of pancakes while king was sitting on a high chair eating what some sort of blob thing with multi eyes until eda comes into the kitchen with luz on tow.

Remember me, luz-- dah! *A coffee mug hits behind her head* we freed the oppressed and defeated the evil warden together, like yesterday? Luz said kid lay off the details I haven't even had cup of apple blood yet "don't you mean apple juice?" No eda said confirming it's real blood and sits on the table and drinks. Teach me some spells, when do I get a magic staff?, Was I suppose to bring my own runes?, (gasp) do you have a dangerous magical quest for me? "Whoa whoa whoa slow down did, being a witch doesn't happen overnight also your wrap in a bathrobe and wearing the dirtiest traffic cone I've ever seen *luz took off her hat and blow it revealing it was a traffic cone as orion and king laugh* but a magic staff huh? *sips her mug* you really want one?" More than anything luz said *wipe her lips* alright. Magic staff, come to me! Eda said sticking her hand out waiting for her staff to come but instead they hear clattering shattering crashing the sounds of different stuff being break. Nonononono! Oh come on! I just clean up the last mess! Orion  said in annoyance as eda's staff flew in but instead it whack her in the head and fell to the floor "but seeing that makes my day" smart ass *eda twirls her staff and planted the butt to the floor* it's early, now witches warlocks or mage are awarded their staffs from school but with me, as your teacher, you'll be taking a different route *summons a burlap sack filled with potions and lands on the floor* you'll have to work for it "Hey wait a minute *eda and luz looks at orion as he jap his thump at the towering mountain of pancakes* can we eat first before we get down to business I'm starving! He said as he sat down and started chowing down at the pancake with your bare hands.