Saint Olga's school for wayward princesses

It was a normal day in the owl house as the camera focuses on Star's tower as she was having a video call t with her best friend pony head since it's because her birthday today. As we see Star dancing.

♪I just called 'cause have to say, happy birthday on your birthday day, happy birthday on your birthday day!♪ Star Sang "Ah, oh my goodness! Thank you so much B-fly! I mean, a princess such as myself, could never tolerate such confections" Pony head said in well manner tone "But would you please donate them to the starving bartendens of Galafamor on my behalf?" *Star looks at Pony Head, shocked* Did you bump your uni-horn again? "Girl, (whispering) you know we can't receive packages here at St. Olga's School for Wayward Princesses".

Star screams and drops the tray of cupcakes from running away. St. O's, St. O's, St. O's! Star screamed as the screen shows a shot of Star's room which is silent, except for Star's boots kicking under from the rug.

B-fly? *Star comes out from hiding inside her chest* I can't even stand to hear the name of that place Star said shuddering as she makes her way around her boots "Oh, please, you've got to be chill B-fly. I'm the one doing hard time here!" I know, but if you weren't there we could totally party it up! *Visual of Star's imagination begins* Rainbow tea at the Dowager Room, sliding down the twisty slopes of Zala Mountain, then dancing all night long at the Bounce Lounge! *Star's imagination ends and screen cuts back to Pony Head* "Oh, heck yeah girl. That would be the best birthday day ever! Boom! *A door creaks open in the background and Pony Head gasps* Oh no! I expressed my individuality that publicaly showed an emotion" Pony head gasps again "And that's my third strike. Oh no no, please no no, they're sending me to the solitary conform-ment chamber!" A guard takes Pony Head away and the connection on Star's inter-dimensional mirror cuts off.

Pony Head! Star exclaimed as she falls to knees "AWWW! you don't deserve this!" Star sobs on her knees while Orion and Luz comes onscreen holding a burlap sack. Hey Star! There someone throwing golden eggs at everyone in bonesborough grab a sack and lets hurry before everyone takes them! Orion said Star stops and looks at Marco before continuing again as she pulls a tissue from her wand "This is terrible! Best friends don't let best besties have bad birthday days!" Star said blows her nose into a tissue "And Pony Head is having the worst one ever" Pony Head?... Oh you mean that flying unicorn head gal... Well that's her problem not mine so later "Orion!" Luz said frowning at her boyfriend.

Orion! We have to get her out of that prison! *The owl mage's ear twitches upon hearing that and turns around and heads back to Star* a prison break? Oh why didn't you say so *Orion helps Star get up* Wait, isn't St. O's- (Star panics again) "St. O's, St. O's, St. O's!" Star screamed. Uh, we haven't even left yet. *Random boots still kicking, and this time Star comes out from behind a clothing rack* right, sorry.

Wait, if you're there then... What's under there? Luz questioned. Honestly... I have no idea, but what I do know is one thing, never ever step on it Star said. Oookay... Now then lets get back on planning busting PH out of that prison "But no one's ever escaped from there before" Girl please, you're looking a teen boy who has escape multiple times out situation like this "how many prison did you escape?" Luz asked it doesn't matter, now all we need if a box full of TNT and some ropes "or, we use my dimensional scissors to go straight to her cell and get her the heck out of there!" Star said holding her scissors. That works too.

Somewhere else a dimensional portal appears and Orion and Luz walks out that their in a rocky path. Uh, this isn't Pony Head's cell Luz said as Star peeks out of the portal "Huh. I'm usually pretty accurate with these things" she said. Then another portal opens up and a carriage drives out of it. Star Orion and Luz are in the way and Orion grabs Star's arm and Luz's, bringing them aside to safety. They hide behind some rocks and spy on the carriage. Six princesses hop out.