The owl mage of Paris (final act)

After Scarlet mage's announcement the people of paris were celebrating the heroes have finally defeated shadow moth and his army of villains. The miraculous heroes saw the faces of everyone and they could help it but to cheered at well. Marinette and catnoir couldn't believe that the new holder of the ladybug miraculous did the impossible and defeated hawkmoth by himself.

I... Can't believe... We, won? Catnoir said in almost speechless tone as he can not believe that a new comer could defeat hawkmoth by himself. Believe it, cat... I've already seen it happened, one of the copy version of scarlet mage told catnoir as he put his arm around his shoulder and soon the rest of the copies started to poof out of existence only leaving a few of them left. Come on guys lets find somewhere to hide so you can hand me back the miraculous the other copy said to rena rogue and carapace "right!" They both said as they leap away to find a hiding spot and so did the rest of the miraculous heroes.

Once they found a perfect place to hid themselves alya and nino took off their miraculous and gives them to the copy scarlet mage. And so did luka and kagami with their miraculous.

But when it was chloe and zoe they transformed back to their civilian attar as they give the bee miraculous back to scarlet mage "Woo! You were awesome back there chloe, I can't believe you actually stood up against mom and dad" zoe said yeah I feel like I'm... Lighter now, more free chloe said whatever the case you both did an excellent job as duets heroines scarlet mage said yeah it was fun being queen bee again chloe emits it "the best B teammate a sister could ever have" zoe said hugging chloe as she hugs her sister back "anyways we should be going now, goodbye scarlet mage". But just as the sisters were about to leave until  you stop them.

Wait... *They stopped and turned towards him, as he planted the comb miraculous onto chloe's hands which made them confuse as to why he do that* look, after hearing what ladybug's kwami told me about your history with her I thought it was unfair for her to ignoring you for wanting to stop your parents, and that you betrayed her because of that... *chloe looks down in shame and felt guilty on that day* but I'm not like that ladybug, so on this point forward.

You and zoe will be the keepers of the bee miraculous "what?/what?/what?" Chloe zoe and pollen said in sync "scarlet mage, are you sure about this?" Zoe asked she just need some guidance zoe, and who wouldn't be better to teach her than you and pollen "huh?/huh?" I mean your caring and nice to anyone, and pollen's polite personality. I say you two can teach her the ropes *zoe and pollen looked at chloe before he walked up to her* chloe, try to become a nice girl and be nice to your sister and her friends. And if ladybug come back and tries to tell you to give the bee miraculous back, tell her I was the one gave it to you scarlet mage said *chloe looks at the bee miraculous on her hands before looking up to him and smiled* thank you, scarlet mage she said as she hugs him.

He return the hug as well before breaking and chloe walks over to her sister "(hey pollen, try to keep chloe in check alright)" you got it pollen said as she flew over to her masters, then they wave goodbye to him and left the ally.

Spots off orion said he transformed back to his attire as tikki came out and fed her a jellybean "are you sure chloe's gonna keep her words?" Tikki asked while eating the jellybean "I'm sure about it tikki, plus with zoe and pollen teaching her how to be nice. I say she's well on her way to a fresh new start" orion said until the other copies landed behind him. Did you get the other miraculous from the others? "Yeah we got the fox turtle dragon and snake miraculous back from marinette's friends" the first copy said as he and the other handed him the miraculouses. And what about luz amity willow and gus, where are they? "They headed back to the door where we first came here" good, that's good. Well it seems we finally defeated the super villain in paris and now it's time to head home, see ya fellas orion said as the copies poof out of existence as he fly back to where they came from.