Storm The Castle

The first scene begins at a strange cave, as we see Star looking down a tube, searching for something.

Mmm... Some of these have sandwiches in them. Star said to Orion while putting her arm inside one of the multiple tubes of the structure. "And tell me again why are we doing this?" Orion asked. Because I was hungry and this is where the best sandwiches are made, "you sure this is safe?" I never say that. Star said while trying to reach the sandwich again. "Come on Orion, you try" Uh yeah no thanks but I'm done sticking hand into things "meh suit yourself" *then suddenly Star is getting sucked inside of one of the tubes*. Star! *Orion quickly rush over and try to pull the princess out of the hole*.

But, Star manages to break free and grab the sandwich, but before the can say anything, all the tubes of the structure start expelling steam, which throws Star and Orion away. This thing reveals itself to be an animal, the two teens landed in front of the animal seeing that it was starring at them. "Uh... RUN!!!" Orion shouted as he and Star darted out of the cave which is on top of a mountain as the animal began chasing after them.

Why didn't we have a back up plan for this?! Orion exclaimed. Just go! *Star then pushes Orion off the treetop which send them into a freefall. To survive the fall, Star casts an spell that summons a large sponge cake that softens the landing, but launches her and Orion very far away, straight into some tree vines. The monster also survives the fall and doesn't lose any time in the chase, while Orion and Star are stuck in the vines*. "Star, we better get ou--STAR!, We gotta get out of here! *Sees the monster approaching* STAR! Pay attention!" Orion shouted. Just a little closer... *The owl mage grunted as he summons his dimensional scissor sword as he cuts himself and Star free, then cuts open dimension portal and use his magic to bring Star and the sandwich towards him and jumped through the portal*.

After the jump they appear in the middle of the hallway upstairs. "(Panting) okay that was a little too close that I would have like, way to close" Orion said. But hey at least we got the sandwich. Star said taking the sandwich from her boyfriend's hand. "Star I think we should talk about-- *Suddenly, a green arm comes out from the portal and grabs Orion's leg. He fights it off with a flower pot and closes the portal* (grunt!)... Look Star I know that you're having fun of our little misadventures but that was way to close for a call" Oh come on Orion you got us out of bunch of other dangerous stuff "yeah, only because I reacted quickly and lucky. But there's gonna be some times that I won't be there to bust you out of danger, you need to start thinking about what to do when you're on your own adventures and because it's not worth dying for a stupid piece of food! *Looks at himself seeing how dirty his clothes are* (sigh) I need to change my clothes. Orion said as he started walking off. 

As he was walking Star lets out a growl of annoyance. "I hate when you act like this. It makes me wonder why we're even friends?" She said. Upon hearing that Orion turns towards the princess as if something snap inside of him and wanted to lash out of anger but he stayed calm. "Star... Grow up!" He said as he opens the for to his room and slams it shut. Star also goes to her room, at the same time where she and Orion jumps on their bed and screams into their pillows, then stops.

Orion lets out a sad sigh, but he wasn't the only one in the room. Pochita came out under the piles of clothing seeing that his master was laying on his bed face down and all sad looking, he lets out a whimper and heads towards him.

The little canine chainsaw dog claims and goes under Orion's right arm to cuddle which he took notice. "Huh... Oh, hey Pochita" he said as the the little canine wuff, Orion turns over and petted his his little friend's head. "Sorry if I woke you up like that" he said but Pochita makes a happy bark meaning that he wasn't bothered by instead he wiggles his tail happy to his master again.