The one and only part 3

After that night, it was already morning in queen's new york as the Spider heroes were making plans to invade Fisk tower, mean while Peni and her SP//DR mech were working on making a new goober

Once they're finished the camera cuts to May's living were all the spider heroes were chilling as we see Spider Noir playing with the rubiks cube.

Is this purple? Spider Noir asked at Spider Ham. Ah no "blue?" No. Soon Peni and SP//DR came into the living room as the small girl gave Peter the goober. Has anyone heard from miles? Gwen asked Look, he's just clearing his head. I know the kid. He's got what it takes. I bet you he's going to come back through that door recharged and ready to fight Peter said Gwen stares at Peter, not believing a word he's saying.

While we're on the subject, I just wanted to make things clears just so we're all aware. We're just gonna march right into Kingpin's tower, filled with private security that would most likely shoot anything on sight. Against us, two teenagers, a dead weight tired pudgy Spider-Man, a short 13 year-old school girl with her mechanize spider Gundam *Peni makes an annoying angry face for him calling her short*, a private detective, and a cartoon pig... "And?..." Nah that's all I have but I do like the odds we have "and you also left out Miles" Gwen said Oh come gwenny I'm sure Miles alright and Peter's right. Any moment now Miles would be coming out through that front door and-- *Suddenly as if on que Miles opens and slams the door shut. Everyone looks at Miles seeing that he was having a panic attack*.

My Uncle Aaron, he-- he-- he's the Prowler! Miles exclaimed Ok, slow down. Slow down, Miles. Peter told him to calm down. He works for Kingpin, he tried to kill me! "Whoa that is a pretty hardcore origin story Spider Noir said as Peni smack him on the arm. Miles fights tears. The spiders look to Peter who doesn't have the slightest idea of what to say. Okay Miles you need to calm down, breath... *Orion shows Miles breathing in and out a couple of times before finally calming down* now Miles I'm going to ask you one thing, were you followed by any chance? Orion asked. N-No. I don't think so. "You sure about that?" *Suddenly their spider senses started ringing loudly as if something bad was about to happened.* The front door began to rumble as everyone put on their mask quickly before.

(Ding dong)... *Tentacle shoots out and knocks a tea tray out of Aunt May's hands*. Soon it was revealed it was Doc Ock walking in through the busted door. Cute place. Really homey "oh great, it's Liv" May said in annoyance not happy to see her. I guess was followed Miles said oh no "get out of here kid" Peter told Miles. Just as he was run through the kitchen but is blocked by Tombstone.

You messed up big time kid. Very sloppy. He said pushes past Miles and we reveal SCORPION behind him. Mira todas estas arañitas/well look at these little spiders he said as Peter and the spiders get into position. Let me guess, you're Scorpion? Well, we're the, uh... Spider-gang. "Would you mind taking this outside?" May asked We don't pick the ballroom we just dance Spider Noir said. Doc Ock sees the GOOBER on Peter's neck. Oh, I think I'll be taking that *Doc Ock launches her tentacles towards Peter and everyone leaps into action. It's an all out brawel in May's living room.

Stand, niñito, dale. Preparate a morir/Stand, little boy, come on Prepare to die Scorpion said. Miles gets into a fighting stance but notice his hands were stuck with two couch cushions "man stupid pillows!" He said as scorpion attack him. Then Peni does her awesome anime sequence, getting on her SP//DR mech and ready to fight.

It was pure chaos inside, May watches as her living room was being destroyed by heroes and villains until she has enough. I said take it outside! May said swings her baseball bat at Tombstone and knocks him out the front door, onto the street.