Season 2 Trailer

*VHS tape recording showing Orion.* Um hi miss nozeda I'm Orion clawthorne, luz's handsome and perfect boyfriend he said and been about two months since your daughter have come to this island, but don't worry she's doing pretty fine here *a sudden explosion can be heard outside and that's when luz was screaming and crash right through the window when she stands up she looks at him*.

Hh hey orion what are you doing? Luz asked Oh making a message for your mom orion reply hm? *Looks at the camera* oh! Hola mama you haven't heard from me in a while. It's been a week in a half since the petrification ceremony a week and a half since I (nervous chuckle) destroyed the portal home... I have to emperor belos was going to kill eda if I didn't hand it over but I couldn't let him use it so I blew it up with up some magic fire... Ugh! She's not gonna understand any of this, that's okay luz just keep moving forward. This world is filled with inexplicable magical wonders like this portal key. I don't know if it contains magic but I'm gonna study all I can and find a way back to you.

Oh and you're gonna believe all the crazy adventures she and I have been through "oh yeah! Okay so started like this..."

*Skip to 0:40*

The scene shows king luz orion and lilith flying through the sky.

then luz walking through a strange hallway.

Okay so let me get this straight, you come from a demon realm that's rested on a titan's dead body, and you and your friend lost the door that is the only connection between here and her world is that about right? The girl said with blond hair and heart shape makings on her cheeks "yeah that's pretty much it" orion said

The next scene shows ebony and meteora fight against a giant elephant demon as it charge at them but meteora turns into a monster and grabs it by the tusk

Seriously do you have any idea how a electric shock to the balls feels like? "Don't be such a big cry baby" *a cloud being electricute a horde of soldiers in his way*.

Next was orion and his friends were walking through an unknown city. This place is so... "Strange" dalin said hey guys do you like come to our party? A random teen said nobody ever ask us to a party before gus said. And DJ (dramatic dum dum dum) drop the beat "I'm ready for anything" LET'S DO IT!!! Donny screamed as he play the mixtable.

The screen shows different scenery such as fighting, driving and explosions all the while as it reach the end of the scene showing belos with the fix door as he puts on his mask and looks at the views "knock knock human".....

And that's basically the basic... Geez I hope she doesn't this doesn't freak her out much.