Keeping Up A-Fear-ances

A week has pass since after the destruction of Ludo castle and Star gaining a new wand. Since it lost half of it's star there's no telling what effect will have when Star uses it,

So in the mean time she going to have a long break from using it as we now see her Orion Willow Amity and Gus helping them getting supplies for the owl house.

Man I still can't believe you tell us that Orion got kidnapped. Amity said. Yeah we could've help you breaking him out. Gus commented. Guys we told you, Toffee wanted Star to come alone and this was the only option she had. Orion said. (Sigh) I guess that's true but next time gave us a call when this happens again okay. Amity said. Don't worry after that I don't think Ludo is coming back for power any time soon.

Hey Orion, Where's Suntail I haven't seen her in a while. Gus asked. Oh well apparently she started feeling all moody lately in the weeks so I didn't what do to with a moody roc bird so we took her to see Dalin. He told us that Sparkclaw is having the same emotion as Suntail he figure that since their getting older I think that their ready to become a full size roc bird. Orion said whoa... Just how big Suntail's roc form is be? Willow asked. That's the thing we don't know how big she's gonna be, but what I do know is that she's going to need a lot of food to eat and probably drain all our money. "Geez sounds like it's gonna be rough" Amity said

Yeah I know... But on the upside since Pochita warn Star about my kidnapping I decided to make him some friends of his very own, isn't that right Polka? *Hopping onto his head was this bonito shark plush, he is small enough to be carried in a jacket hood. The shark has two visible screws or buttons on its tail and top and visible stitch marks on its snout like a Frankenstein*.

Heh I got to emit it is kinda cute that you bring toys to life for Pochita to have friends like him (Nee!) Willow said with Nee riding on her head

Yeah I figure that Pochita was feeling a little lonely so I started making friends for him, and there's a lot more like him inside of a toybox. "Oh what's in the-- *suddenly a gust blew has over them seeing that it was a miniature tornado of wind flying through the air, but Orion looks closer and saw an eagle flying above it* what the heck was that? Gus asked. Oh no I think I know who that was come on Orion said as the group walk faster to the house.

Meanwhile back at the owl house. Eda was talking to Luz about the portal door and she was wearing a new set of dress. she wears a longer three-toned maroon dress with mid-length sleeves and a ripped hem with light gray tights. Her boots are now dark gray and she no longer wears her earrings.

As I was saying I've had the portal door for years. But I originally found it in the dirt never figure out who made it or where it came from I just kept it for myself. "Why wouldn't you tell anyone?" Luz asked what? Suddenly curious about my past? "Always, always curious" well I may have been using it to hide from someone "hide from who?"

PROBABLY ME~!

A sudden gust of wind hit them as the tornado from before approaches them. "Magic bird tornado?!" Luz said. When the tornado lands on the ground it dissipate revealing it was not other than the mother of Eda and Lilith and grandmother of Orion.