Star Comes to School

At the morning of bonesborough as the camera sets it's eyes on Star's tower and inside the tower.

(ROOOAAARRRR!). A two headed abomination attacked star as she quickly dodge it's fist coming down at her, then she aims her wand at it "Rainbow blast!" Star shouted as a ray rainbow hits the abomination but it went right through it since it's body its made out of mud. Star I told, any blasting magic would go right through it Orion told her.

Seeing that Orion and Luz were inside of star's room and wearing hexside uniforms. Yes I can see that! Star said as she dodge another attack "Rainbow fist punch!" She shouted as a fist made of rainbow knocked out one of it's head "ha ha! See that I got one!" But the abomination grew another head as it growls angrily at star "uh oh looks like you made it mad" Luz said as the abomination charges at star "winderstorm hyperblow!" A blast of frigid air freezes the abomination as it was slowing down due to the cold wind "shooting star explosion!" The wand fires off a bunch of glowing that attached to the abomination before they exploded breaking the abomination into pieces.

WOOOO! ALRIGHT! Star cheered as she beated the mud creature as Orion gave her a round of applause "very clever star, freezing my abomination and destroying it with explosive stars. You are excellent fighter with magic" Orion said. Thanks (giggle) Stars giggles with her heart cheeks blush.

Say, Star. I got to asked... Where exactly do you know all these spells? Luz asked oh that's easy  *Star lifts up her wand above her head as it glows then the closet door opens a something came floating out of there as it reveals a large with two gemstones on the cover.* This is the book of spells. This magic book has been a hand me down from my family for generations. When queen like my mom, past down this wand to me so I can write my own spell within this great book. And each pages has their own section from the queens of mewni Star said whoaaa... Luz replied in awestruck as orion looked at every pages of the book of spells.

Huh there are some interesting spells Orion said as he was flipping through the pages suddenly he stumble upon a page where there's a little blue man taking a shower in a bath tub. He was whistling minding his own business until he turned around and saw Orion looking at him as he lets out a woman scream covering himself, which also causes Orion to screamed, then Luz, then Star, Soon everybody was screaming before Orion slams the book shut and throws it away.

WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?! Orion exclaimed never seeing something like that before and to never see it again. Oh that was Glossaryck Star answered. Glossaryck? Luz asked yeah he's been living inside that book since..... Actually I don't even know how long has he been there Star said as the book opens itself up as the little man known as Glossaryck came out revealing himself as small, dark blue humanoid with pink diamond-shaped irises eyes and pupils and lips, twelve fingers *six on each hand*, a white beard that parts in the middle, a long nose, and a magenta gem embedded in his forehead. He wears a yellow tunic with a belt and a pendant with a blue gem. He has visibly hairy legs at all times, and has four nipples as well as an additional gem mounted over his navel. He usually floats in a meditation stance.

Actually I've been living that book since the beginning of time, also it's very rude of watch someone showing all seeing eye boy Glossaryck said geez sorry... Wait what did you just say? "Oh come it doesn't take a very wise being to know what your hiding behind those glasses" he said as Orion took off his glasses revealing his all seeing eyes of the gods. Star looked at Orion's eyes seeing how it's all glowing and crystallie. Oooo~~ what's up with his eyes? Star asked That my friend Star is the all seeing eyes of the gods, the most legendary artifact in the known universe created by the gods themselves Glossaryck told Star.

Yeah his can see through everyone vision's and can see the truth around us Luz said. Yeah and I also see into the future "whoooaaa" Star said in awe.

(hey kids come on it's to head to school!) Eda said calling them outside from the tower. Coming! Come on star it's time head to hexside Luz said as she takes her friend's hand and headed out the door. (Sigh) man it's gonna get more chaotic with Star in school "mm I didn't think this island has schools" yeah but wasn't always like this ever since the emperor is forcing everyone to follow the rules of the island and to joined the coven system Orion told Glossaryck as he exit out of Star's room.