Into the sacred garden of the isle

It was a beautiful morning in the boiling isles as we see orion sleeping in his bed before staring to wake up due to the morning sun light from the window "mmm damn light" he murmured.

He looked down and saw luz was peacefully sleeping on his chest. Seeing this made him smiled as he placed a kiss on her head which she too smiled (man I hate to ruin this special moment but, I better go made breakfast Orion said as he use his dark magic to phase through the bed downwards and reappeared standing. As he put on his short briefs and was about to put on pants but he decided not to as he quietly left his room.

Five minutes later luz started to wake and sees that orion was not in bed "hey, where did he go?" She said until she smells the delicious aroma in the air "ooh something smells cooking" luz gets out of bed and puts on her panty then she puts on his star t-shirt and sniffs it "(Inhale) (sigh) the smell of orion~" luz said as she heads out.

In the kitchen we see Orion wearing an apron as he was cooking breakfast, he made a mountain of pancakes and flips some more over to the table, there were also becon, sausage, eggs, fruits, omelet, everything the family needs.

Soon luz came down the stairs and walks into the kitchen "(sniff) mmm that smells good!" She said as she took a seat while orion walk over to her with pan and spatula in hand "good morning senorita luz~" he said in the sultry tone making her giggle "why good morning to you too senor orion~" Luz replies as the two peck each other on the lips "did you have a good night sleep?" Mmm~! *Stretching her arms feeling her bone joints pop for satisfied* yup, thanks for the wonderful night "it's my pleasure babe" orion said going back to the stove while luz gets her pancakes. After gather the food she wanted soon eda king and suntail came into kitchen. morning kids "morning eda!/morning mom" ahh, those look yummy! Suntail said *eda grab her mug and head to the fridge to grab her apple blood but she quickly notices something, looks towards luz seeing that she's wearing her son's star t-shirt, and she looks at him wearing only his shorts* ah luz, can you explain to me why are you wearing orion's shirt? And you why are your underwear? Eda asked oh well I decided to go no clothing morning he said and I just wanted to wear his shirt for his scent luz added gross king said oh just because you're not wearing any clothes doesn't mean you can go out running around naked? "Hey I have standards, besides wearing no clothes makes you feel free like there's nothing that can weight you down" tsk yeah right there is no way nobody would be brave enough walking around naked "ah kid" hmm? *Eda motion her eyes at suntail reminding him that she was naked when she first transform into a human being* oh... Right.

Anyways any excitement going on in hexside? "Well not exactly but I was hopping something would show in school" orion said "yeah. First me and him got illusion class, then for our second glass is the oracle class, and then--" nope nope forget what I asked eda quickly said oookay... So what are you gonna do this time mom? "Well for starters me king and suntail will be heading into the flea market to sell stuff and teach this little pipsqueak the ropes" she added petting suntail's head "huh sounds good, but mom, please for the love of god! Don't teach suntail how to scam people" orion said don't worry I won't corrupt this little girl's head with my trade technique or any else what so ever *eda had her finger cross behind her* "you better not have a finger cross behind your back" the owl mage added damn

*Time skip*

After finishing eating breakfast orion and luz took a quick shower and headed to hexside. He went classes after classes but now he has two choices of which classes he should go first. Hmm should I go to the beast coven class or the plant coven class... Welp better used the old flip coin *he pulled out a golden coin with the engraved image of a beautiful angel woman which is the head, and the other side was a beautiful succubus woman representing the tail*. But just as he was about to flip it, he heard a sad sigh, looking towards the sound which was not other than willow who was looking all glum.