Separate Tides

On the very first scene we see a single orb light on the palm of luz's hand and holding the owl staff on the other hand as she was guiding the way with orion and amity following behind. They stopped when they sees a large shadow on the wall in front of them. Offscreen there is a deep laugh. Luz Orion and amity gasps.

Foolish children. Leave this place before you meet your demise Garlog said in deep voice. Do not underestimate me, Garlog. For I am the good witch, Luz, hunter of monsters. *Perches the staff on her shoulder like a bazooka.* Now eat this sucka—what? *Garlog turns out to be a tiny creature casting a shadow standing in front of a lantern. The trio walked up to him as orion picks him up and he lets out a squeak trying to escape*.

Wait, so You're Garlog? *Pulls out his wanted poster, depicting him as being much larger and worth 4,000 snails, compares it to the real thing.* This is pathetic orion said in deadpan tone "Small I may be, but you will soon know fear when I lay waste to all that you—" *He gets cut off by King, who eats him whole* King, drop it now. Drop it now! *King mumbles and runs off as luz starts chasing him* Drop it! No! I'm not gonna play right now! King!

(Long sigh) *pinch the bridge of his nose* you know I'm staring to think that my mom is not giving us a bigger monster hunt to catch "ya think?" Amity commented.

*Later back in the owl house*

After the trio returned back to the owl house. In orion's room we see Garlog is stuffed inside of a bottle while Luz sets her phone against it.

*Boops Garlog's nose* Boop! *Turns on camera to say hello to her mother* Hola, Mama! You haven't heard from me in a while. It's been a week and a half since the petrification ceremony. A week and a half since I destroyed the portal home... But I had to. Emperor Belos was going to kill Eda if I didn't hand it over to him. But I couldn't let him use it, so I blew it up with some magic fire... *To herself.* She's not gonna understand any of this. That's okay, Luz. Just keep moving forward. *To Camila* This world is filled with inexplicable magical wonders, like this portal key! *Pulls out the item in question* I don't know if it contains magic, but I'm gonna study all I can, and find a way back to you... A-And look! *Lifts up her leg to show King holding onto it* I have friends to help me.

I'm never letting you go! You're never returning to the human realm! King exclaimed He doesn't mean that. " Yes, I do!--" *Covers the camera*

Cut to Eda in the kitchen, where she is trying to cast magic by pouring a cup of apple blood.

(Narrating) This is Eda the Owl Lady, the most powerful witch on the Boiling Isles. *Eda's magic fails; the bottle explodes, covering Eda in apple blood* Or at least she was until her curse overpowered her and weakened her magic. She's doing her best now.

Scene switches to orion who was coming back from another hunt and brought in a giant monster.

This is Orion the Owl Mage, he's eda's only son. And since his mom lost her magic now he has become the most powerful mage in the owl house. I mean when I first met him he was the toughest boy in bonesborough but once you get to know him pretty well he's actually pretty a nice guy, he's smart, kind, and... Pretty handsome.... *Luz was spacing as she was dreamly stare at him with her phone until orion looked into her direction as her waves at her with a smile which snapped her out of her trance*.

Scene switches to Lilith, who is wearing a new outfit and putting her old one away.

Eda was cursed by her own sister, Lilith. And her own nephew. She spent her entire life looking for a way to undo it. It's still hard for everyone to trust each other, especially with orion. But maybe with time we can all become friends. *Lilith stares out of the open window pensively, a small smile appearing on her face as Luz narrates. She jumps when Hooty appears in the window* Hello! *Lilith screams in surprise and slams the window in Hooty's face*.