Sense and Insensitivity

After a few free days as orion and luz has settle their differences now it was back to work for the owl house residents. Upon settle in the market where there's less guards around the business was good but things were rather slow and since it was they were on break. Orion was sitting next to eda as she was wearing sunglasses counting how much they made today. Luz on the other hand, wasn't at the stand cause she went on little exploring a little bit, just as long she doesn't do any funny business like the time snuck to the lava pond even though you appreciated her effort, but it was still stupid, King was doing something but it was more like he was trying to keep himself busy and from being bored as he holds up a tray of mostly inedible human things

Partake of my free snack samples! Take it! I demand it as your ruler, the King of Demons! *Several people pass but none even look at him. He throws the tray on the ground* Nyeh! Why isn't anyone paying attention to me? "Oh I don't know cause they don't care?" Orion commented sarcastically getting a light laugh from eda "I'm their rightful overlord. Intellectually and such" king said uh-huh... *Orion hummed in thought looking around in confusion* strange compare to earlier this morning ,it's almost like somethings going on today you said eda came out of the tent agreeing with what her son just said "yeah... something  up... hey! *Grabs a passerby by the cowl, sniffs* It reeks more of nerd than money today" Guys! *Out of nowhere luz slammed her hands on the table startling the group making eda drop the student* you will not believe what's going on! "what is it?" I'll show you come on! Come on! Luz said excitedly grabbing orion by the hand and the rest of the owl house family follow her.

You're not peeking are you? "Luz how can I peek? You literally blind folded my glasses" orion replied back as she continued to drag him with a bandage on over his glasses "and it's not like I could use the power of the all seeing eyes of the gods to look through your eyes. Are we there yet?" Yep! Just a minute *she runs off and give him the signal* okay you can open them up now *unfolds the bandages as orion saw what Luz brought him too* it's a book fair! Where books come to life! *A book jump out one of the stack* "hello" *literally the came to life which spook her and kicks it away*. A fair without rides? "Who needs rides when this *shoves a book in King's face* can take you anywhere?" Nyeh. *King throws a strip of bacon on the boy's head. A winged demon flies by and picks him up. The boy screams* "A, ew. *Throws book on the ground* B, I'm bored. C, I feel like pickpocketing some dork while they browse eda said Walks off "No, wait! *To King* Will you give it a chance? I'll let you ride in my hoodie! *Puts her hood up*" Ooohoohoohoo! The canine happily accepted the idea and jumped into her hoodie "how about you orion wanna join?" Eh I don't have anything better to do he said as the trio walked through the fair seeing what it had to offer. 

This book fair's got everything! A zine-making workshop, meet and greets... "Not to mention books that try to eat you" orion said notise seeing something that resembled the monster book from harry potter trying to get it's teeth on someone "I wonder if they got some anime mangas from the human world... Hmm?" They paused seeing a bunch of people gathering in one spot "what's going on there?" Upon getting a much closer look luz gasp in excitement upon seeing the banner "A writing competition!? I've always wanted to be a writer "wait what?" You and king looked over to her "you want to become a writer? "Yeah, I thought you wanted to be a witch?" King said Of course I wanna be a witch. But where I'm from that's kinda... impossible. So my runner up dream was to be a writer. *Pulls a picture out of her pocket* I've had this about the author picture since I was seven years old. I know my good angle.

 I know my good angle