Young blood, Old souls

The very first thing the camera sees was a book focused on the history of the Boiling Isles.

The boiling isles *king began reading* born from the flesh and bone of the fallen titan, this original magic was so potent all life of the isles evolved to wield magic too. For years we have explored those powers freely *turned page* until a mysterious warlock appeared that he and he alone can speak to the titan. He said that we're using magic all wrong, his teaching took hold his strength grew and he became *turned to the picture of belos* emperor belos *turned page* belows said that mixing magic is wrong that only he had that right so he created the coven system and there our knowledge was restricted and our potential sealed away. Those who resist are called wild witches and wizards and they face harsh punishment *turned to a picture of an petrified witch* bellows has since retreated into his castle there are rumors say that he's planning something.

Cut away from the book to King, suntail, nooroo, duusu, and Luz in the latter's room. I wonder capturing eda and orion was part of his big plan? What do you think luz?... Luz? King said Luz stares at the tag on her cape, reading: "To a young witch from her proud mentor EDA"

I don't care what Belos is up to... *puts the cape, along with the butterfly and the peacock miraculous* because today, *the kwamis went inside the miraculouses transforming luz into her new form* I'm saving Them!

Somewhere in a Conformatorium Inside in one of the containment room. We see the owl mage chained up to the floor to his arms legs and waist, he had a special blind fold on his eyes which prevented him from using the power of the all seeing eyes of the gods. He was just sitting on a stone block wondering of how to get out of this mess. Until he hear the door opening, can't see because of the blindfold but he can still hear as he recognize the person's voice.

So how do you liking your new room? The golden guard said walking into the cell "well it sure as hell ain't a five star hotel that's for sure" orion reply heh well better get used to it cause. Belos wanted me to tell you that the owl lady's Petrification will be at sundown *hearing this made the owl mage gasp in shock* and then you'll be next, just letting you know the golden guard said as he walk towards the door "hey! Where's luz where is she?" Oh you mean the human girl? Don't worry about it she'll be joining you so byeeee! *With that the golden close the door behind him, once he left. Anger began to fill inside of his body as he lets out raging scream echoing through the Conformatorium*.

Cut to Luz opening the door to a room decorated with weapons. Luz, what are you doing? King asked This is serious, *luz grabs the large axe but drops it* King. Eda used her power to save me and got caught by Lilith. Now she's the Owl Beast and is being taken before the Emperor! I don't know what he's planning to do with Eda and Orion, *takes the knife* but I'm going to rescue them luz said Haven't you been listening to me? He's the Emperor! He's the most powerful warlock who ever lived! "King, please try to understand. Eda is in this situation because of me and orion. Because of our stupid choice. I have to make up for it" But she's in her Owl Beast form! How will she even recognize you? "I don't know. But I have to try anyway" well then, I'm going too "me too" suntail added. King... "Me and Eda don't always see eye-to-eye, but I do consider her family. I want her back as much as you do" king said And I wanted to save orion, ever since you and him brought me into this world I thought I've never get to experience this than what I'm expecting in life but I'm glad that I get to be with you all suntail said "Alright. Then we've got no time to lose! Luz said as she runs out of the room. Nyeh! *King throws the book on the ground, which opens to the page with Belos on it*.

Cut to Emperor Belos's throne room, focusing on the Titan's beating heart before panning down to the throne. Beast Eda runs around from Lilith. Eda, stop that this instant! Lilith said to her beast sister, as Beast Eda tears down a tapestry of Belos, begins chewing on it before lilith traps her inside a bubble "Don't look at me like that. This is for your own good. Emperor Belos will heal you, and we'll be in his coven together. Isn't that wonderful? *Beast Eda blows a raspberry at Lilith* I will not fall prey to your childish games she said until Promptly sticks her tongue out at Eda. And that's when the door to the throne room opens. Six coven guards and Kikimora enter.