Escaping expulsion

On the night of the boiling isles an exterior shot of Blight Industries. Green smoke is coming out of the chimneys. We see a banner that says "PRIVATE SALE". Various hooded figures are seen entering the building. Edric and Emira are at the door. Edric puts a paper which says "HEX ME" on one of the hooded figure's back. The twins giggle. The scene then cuts to inside the factory. The hooded figures gather in front of a stage. Two hooded figures are standing on a stage. A light shines on them.

Welcome, valued investors, to our annual *The hooded woman takes off the her cloak revealing herself to be Odalia blight* Blight Industries private sale! She said as the hooded man beside her tries to takes off the hood, but trips and faceplants in the process. But he quickly recovers revealing himself to be Odalia's husband. Alador blight. He's a pale-skinned witch with a disheveled look. He has unkempt hair with sideburns, hairy arms, and stubble. He has golden eyes and brown hair, like his younger daughter, Amity. Furthermore, he has an Abomination Coven sigil branded on his right arm.

If you're interested in reliable home security, we're here to help. [Whispers.] And, if you've got an enemy or two... Well, who are we to judge? *The investors laughed. Odalia points at Alador* This is my husband, Alador Blight, the greatest abomination creator of the era. My name is Odalia, and as an oracle, I predict you'll love what we've got in store for you tonight. We are proud to present... the first glimpse of our crowning achievement *Odalia and Alador step aside, and up rises Amity with a dry expression on her face, and next to her is a strange abomination-like creature in armor* The Abomaton Soldier! *The investors clap. The scene cuts to the Abomaton pouring tea for Amity, doing her hair, and standing ready for a fight* It will pour your tea! Help you keep up with the latest trends! And best of all, it will defend you against any unwanted visitors! *Odalia touches her necklace which begins to glow; the jewel in Amity's necklace glows as well as she receives a telepathic message from it* (Through her necklace): Mama to Mittens, remember our deal: Make this look good, and we'll forgive your recent lackluster performance in the Conformarorium. Odalia said (sigh) Yes, Mom *The Abomaton tries to pound Amity but misses* Wow, it's so fast and strong. Order now amity said in a monotonic tone as The investors claps and cheers, Alador yawns. Abomaton grabs Amity "Oh no, it's undefeatable. How will I ever escape? *A picture falls from Amity's sleeve. A closeup reveals it's the one of her, Orion, Luz, Willow and Gus from Grom Night* huh? *The Abomaton almost steps on the picture. Amity gasps, then uses a spell circle to easily destroy it. The crowd gasps and murmurs.* that was awful one random investors said as all of the began leaving.

Oh, of course, w-well that was b-but a beta test. We can't wait to see you all next week when we reveal the uh... the finished product in all its glory! Odalia said just when the investors left she turns towards Amity angrily "Amity! You just lost us a lot of money! What's with you lately?! *Amity stares longingly at the picture* I see. Looks like our precious mittens has been getting... distracted. *Angry expression while thinking*.

The next morning. The first thing the camera sees is Hooty smashes his face into a steel bucket three times. As luz began speaking while activating glyphs " Light in the darkness, a glittering bridge of ice, the mightiest tree in the forest, the thunder of the sky! You can make all these, and more, with glyph magic! Welcome to day three of Luz's magic boot camp! *Fire glyphs ignite on the ground. King, sleeping near one, screams and runs away when it goes off*.

Scene cuts to Lilith cheering and clapping while Eda is carving something into the desk she's using. Okay, we have covered every glyph I've learned up until now. So today, we'll learn something new "Are we about to encounter a never-before-seen glyph?" Lilith asked Un... fortunately no. These five either came from nature or another witch's spell. I—I don't know where to find more Luz replies *Lilith and Eda stare at each other* In any case, today we're learning how to alter glyphs to do specific things! "Miss teacher, did I do it right? Lilith said Holds up a diagram of ice glyphs "Yeah! That's really good! *Lilith fist pumps* Let's see how you're doing, Eda. *Eda has carved the fire and ice glyphs overlapping together on the table* I—I don't think that's such a good—" Double glyphs combo go! *Eda slaps on the glyphs, they started flashing, then explode* Oh dang, I was hoping more of an ice blast situation Eda said mom I know you're impatient to get your powers back, but try to master the basics before you start experimenting okay Orion said to his mother "Ugh, you're as boring as Lily" Eda complaint as Lilith glares at her "Toot toot! The Hexside train is a-coming! Chugga-chugga! Hooty said as he Grabs Luz and Orion by their collars "Uh okay, uh, King's in charge while we're gone. Bye!" Luz said as she and her lover were being dragged away "hahah! Power!" King exclaimed Yes! Teacher's gone! Hah, I wonder what other combos I can try "Teacher said we're supposed to master the basics before—" Basics are so basic. Now if we want to be powerful again we're gonna have to start thinking outside the box! "If we want to be powerful again, we have to use glyphs perfectly! And we can only do that through "memorization", "repetition" and "following the rules" *As she speaks, she holds up flash cards with each word on them. But Eda slaps Lilith's cards out of her hands*" Well, I'm more interested in "experimentation", "innovation" and uh, "laughing at tools"! Like you! Hah! Eda Snorts and walks away "Ugh!" Lilith groans as she stares down at King scratching himself " Weh? Yeah, yeah. I'll deal with it. *Walks off* No one ever said power came with responsibility... King said