The owl mage of Paris (part 3)

In Paris the city was in chaos and the man behind this was crimson moth as he was standing on the deck of the of Eiffle tower as the army of villains were gathered in the Champ de Mars.

But on top of the many buildings were the heroes of paris ready to face the forces of evil. Alright everyone this is it, remember were not trying to hurt the civilians that have turned into villains, only getting rid of the object their wearing, that's wear the akumatize item is. Viperion if anything happens to other if they get caught and gotten themselves akumatize use second chance to prevent that from happening "yeah". Then we'll go after crimson moth and take the moth and the peacock miraculous to put an end to this madness once and for all, you got it? "yeah" okay then, lets get this show on the road! Scarlet mage said as he drew an illusion spell as a large projection screen appears above them as it shows him on it, which got crimson moth and the villains attention.

Hey you, you're crimson moth behind this mess? He Asked (that's not the real ladybug, this should be easier) Indeed, I am crimson moth. As you can see I have assemble an army of supervillains  if you want the people of paris to be saved you'll have to give me your m-- "ah bub bub bub" scarlet mage interrupted crimson moth's midsection "let you ask you this, aren't you bit too old to play the supervillain at your age old man?" Old man? "Yeah, You the old man, all I can see is some strawberry pimp guy who just raise and army of losers villains" he said making crimson moth raise an eyebrow and while making the others heroes snicker for calling him a pimp.

What how dare you! Do you who you're insulting to?! "Uh some cranky old guy that needs his nap?" I'm crimson moth! The most powerful villain the world have ever seen, wielder of the moth and peacock miraculous, "and the one about to get his ass kicked"  and the one that's about to get this ass k-- hey! *The miraculous heroes started to laugh at crimson moth mockingly, even some of the villains were laughing* "oh orion you're awful" amity said ENOUGH!!! crimson moth yelled forcing everyone to stop laughing "I'm warning you, give me the ladybug and catnoir's miraculous or I'll take them by force!" He said Hmm interesting speech, how about I do you one better... Release all the civilians you've akumatize, put down your miraculous and power. Or you'll be facing the wearer of the ladybug miraculous who doesn't back down, who doesn't give a shit who's looking down on him, and with a ragtag team of miraculous heroes of powers you've seen before.

So which will it be, crimson moth? Back down, Or war? You said with an intimidating and serious look on your face giving the the villains the nerves. The heroes were stun by this new serious version of him "whoa, is he threating crimson moth?" Carapase said well judging by that look I think he is rena rogue replied.

Crimson moth was a bit surprised by this because he has never seen or met someone this intimidating his whole life but that won't stop him from getting what he wants "(chuckle evillie) you do honestly think that you and your group of heroes can defeat my army of villains?" Oh believe me, we're more stronger than you can ever imagine. Strong enough to defeat you! *The hero formed a line side to side standing together*.

(Angry growl) Fine you want to fight, have it your way, guitar villain, frightningale, music! Crimson moth said as the two villain began singing as the villains began charging towards the heroes.

Alright! Time to do this! Are you with me! "Yeah!" CHARGE!!! Scarlet mage shouted as he and the heroes charges towards the villains as well. As the battle for paris has begun.

Rena rogue take care of the big guy! He told her "on it!" Rena rogue replied as she played her flute then she jumps into the air "mirage!" Suddenly her body began to transform into a giant fox with nine tails. Rena rogue has transformed into a giant nine tailed fox with the similar fur color and pattern as she lets out a fox howl before she charges at gorizilla and tackles him.