Owl pellets #1

#1

Movie Night Popcorn

At the owl house Luz told Orion this morning that they should called in their friends if see if they want to see a movie at the fort.

Orion liked the idea so when they went to hexside they talked to their friends to see if they want to see a movie at the fort.

they like it and after the whole day, later at night at the fort everyone has gathered.

Willow, Gus, Amity, Dalin, Emira, Edric, Ebony, Striker, Donny, Viney, Meteora, Claire, Boscha, Skara, Amelia, Bo, Celine and Cat.

They all were at the main hall with the large projector in front of the throne.

Alright you guys movie time! Luz said as she presses the play button on the projector until she realize something.

Oh no we forgot about the snack! She exclaimed

Don't worry Luz I got that cover Orion said as he rolls in a ginormous corn cob into the hall with a fire place underneath it.

Whoa. Now that is a big ol' corn Willow said

I know right? I grow this big bad boy in the backyard Orion replied until something pops on Dalin's mind.

Say, shouldn't you like cover that up? Dalin asked as one of corn popped turning into a large popcorn as it flew up and crash into the ceiling.

Huh, I thought I forgot something. Orion said as the corns began to pop as one of them hits the owl mage directly into the face and pretty the whole hall was completely flooded with popcorn.

Woo! Best snack ever! Luz exclaimed

I can't feel my face! Gus added as Meteora spits out the popcorn out of her mouth.

Okay who wants butter? Orion said

Ooh, me, me!... Wait, what's this made out of?

It's made out of butter luz

Oh OK. Load me up.

Flies. Butterflies.

Oooh!

(Laugh) ah, just kidding, luz. Is that joke not Corny enough for you? (Rim shot)

All right, that's enough.

#2

Dress up

In the hallway luz was humming away passing by a cracked open door that she never entered before, when she did the human teen heard something that caught her attention.

Huh?

She peaked through the cracked door and to her surprised she saw Orion all dressed up as Elvis Pressely doing a pose with a guitar and everything, including his signature line.

Ah huh, huh, huh... Thank you, thank you very much ladies and gentlemen...

Luz did her best to hold back the incoming laughter and opened the door.

Orion?

(Finn scream)

What are you doing?

what does it looks like I'm doing Orion retorted back taking off the sunglasses "dressed up"

Uh why?

I don't know, I got bored... I mean don't you do this too?

Well, I do but according my mom sometimes a but to much luz said before noticing that the entire room was entirely filled with clothes, costume and props.