The dark coven class

*Okay as you all know that this took place before the egg sitting. Now this chapter is about orion going to his second day in hexside and the first time in the dark coven track, also there might be some lime/lemon scene in this chapter just a heads up. Now without further ado enjoy*.

Today is another normal day in hexside after the incident with the greater basilisk that almost drained everyone's magic but it was quickly put thanks orion and dalin along with luz and her new friends as she finally receives her multitrack color but in addition there was also a dark coven track that neither orion or everyone in school knew there was a dark coven class. With this new found class he definitely wanted to see what's in there.

While riding to school on eda staff orion can't stop thinking about the dark coven track in school. A real dark coven, I didn't know hexside even has that "oh no they totally do" wait, you knew?! Luz exclaimed yeah, my husband told me all about it "wait orion's dad is a dark user too?" Luz ask yup he used to tell me everything that goes on there "so you been there before?" Nope they don't allow students who don't have dark magic eda said oh... Then I'll see it for myself "yeah I can't wait to start my first second day as a multitrack student!" Luz said excitedly. You two deserve it, especially you orion she said patting her son's head proudly.

Soon they arrive at hexside as eda says goodbye to her son and student before flying away. Inside of the school principle bump was walking with orion to his dark coven class. So orion, are you excited for your dark coven class? principle bump asked ah, maybe a little... Did my dad really did came to this class? "Oh of course, since he was one of hexside's top star student he wanted to try more advance magic so hexside decided to make a special class for students who has, his kind of magic. In secret... Ah we have arrive" *orion and bump stop at a brick wall, seeing this made the owl mage very confuse* uh... Bump this is a dead end? "Ah but that what it wants you to think" bumps said as he drew a magic circle and the brick wall flashes as the bricks began to move making a passage "(gasp) secret passage!" Orion whispered in awe. He and principle bump entered a corridor, it connects to a small building from the school as they were walking sconce lit up by themselves with purple fire, as the end of the corridor two large sconces lit up showing the top of the door saying 'darkness 101'. Here it is, the classroom where your father learn to use dark magic "the one in his stories..." Now then I'm off, and try not to cause any trouble in there bump said leaving orion alone as he stare at the door handle "(okay orion this is it, you're about to entered your dad's old class so follow your mom advice, punch the first person you see)" orion said in his head as he reach for the door handle and open it.

The first thing he saw in the class room was nothing but darkness as the sound of the door closing behind him leaving him in total darkness. He lights up a magic ball of light seeing the classroom with just one light "hello?..." The sound of his voice echo through the room till suddenly he hears a scampering noise behind him then another and another, having trouble seeing what was in the room with him until something drops behind. Looking at what dropped was a single backpack as he looked up shinning your light was a giant shadow like bat creature as it let out a screeching roar at orion, scared by the bat creature it swoops down tackling him to the ground holding him down on all fours the creature show it bare fangs at the owl mage as he close his eyes for the worst until. (Laughing) I got you good! "What?" *The shadow bat lets go of orion allowing him to stand up then the bat began to transform revealing it was a young teenage vampire girl*.

 (Laughing) I got you good! "What?" *The shadow bat lets go of orion allowing him to stand up then the bat began to transform revealing it was a young teenage vampire girl*