Bring your kid to work day

It was a beautiful morning in bonesborough as we see the owl mage sitting on the roof of the owl house with his eyes peacefully closed and listens to the sounds of nature to occupy as he felt the warmth of the morning sun rises from the horizon. *Sipping a cup of hot coffee, which is hot chocolate* (sigh of satisfying) I feel like today is going to be a perfect day, don't you think fellas? You asked the kwamis nooro and duusu as they enjoy the warmth of the sun hitting their skins "yes, it certainly is" nooroo said oooh! I feel like this is going to be the best day ever! Duusu added excitedly. Mm-hm and to start the day off is a new adventure awaits, come on lets go get luz orion said as the three went back inside.

In the kitchen we see eda packing some lunch before her son came in and took a seat at the table. Hey star child "hi mom" you're in good mood today anything exciding going on eda said nah I was just taking in the lovely fresh air outside. And it's perfect to go out orion commented with a smile grabbing an apple then cutting it into pieces for his kwamis "good to hear, cause me and luz are going on a personal mentor and students only quest to help luz in her latest lesson of spell casting. So it's just gonna to be you and suntail" eda addressed. But what about king? "Oh yeah he's helping me as my assistant today while I trained luz" eda added making king wake up immediately when he heard that sentence "yes! Finally!" King said having his time to shine.

Okay eda I'm ready! Luz called out, coming down the stairs with a big backpack of miscellaneous things that may or may not have to do with spells, until she sees her boyfriend with a deadpan face "and I'm sorry orion for not telling you this sooner " luz added seeing him in the kitchen, despite not telling him about this sooner "nah it's cool I figure you need a solo adventure without me to become a strong witch, or else you won't be strong enough in any battle or duels, and I won't be there to protect you if I'm not unavailable in a fight. Plus this should give an opportunity spend more time with suntail" orion said as luz gave him a quick peck on the cheek and hug "I knew you would understand" luz said as he hugged her back "see you when we get back. Maybe you can take suntail on one of your adventures today" luz added kissing his cheek one last time before heading outside with eda coming behind her. Try not to get into too much trouble while we're away eda joked before she held his head in her hands and gives him a kiss on the forehead as she too went outside. I won't "bye miss eda!" Suntail said waving at them as she and orion stepped out of the house to see eda, luz and king fly off on eda's staff leaving the son and roc child by themselves. (Sigh)... Well, guess it's just you and me now suntail, do you want to explore the city? Orion asked Yeah! Suntail excitedly said as the two of headed towards bonesborough.

Moments later arriving in town, orion suntail nooroo duusu were standing in front of a wanted board that is in front of a emperor coven station almost like the boiling isles version of the police station in the human world. Looking at the it seem that there are a couple of escapees from the conformatorium "geez that place seriously needs some new security upgrade" orion said to himself while reading the contracts "oooh how about this one!" Duusu said as she points at a poster of a dangerous creature as it reads 'hunted'. Uh... Lets try something more easier he told her "then lets try a gathering quest" nooroo said looking at a simpler quest "nah to boring" wait what about this one? Suntail said as she shows him the wanted poster.

As orion review the poster of whomever the person was at large. Hmm it's saids here the man on wanted poster is called the disguise master. This criminal is at large. He's a master of blending into crowded area with any different faces making him difficult to capture on the boiling isles to track him.

Huh I see then, so he take the appearance of the people he sees to blend into a crowded civilians without anyone noticing. Pff please I can do this without lifting a finger and there nothing in this island that can't fool the all seeing eyes of the gods, guys we're taking on this request! "Yay!" Duusu and suntail cheered, but of course he does have a reputation of stealing and verbal manipulation to get what he wants and sometimes bribery to keep the heat off of him, so we could split up to cover more grounds but it would be a waste of time and it would give off suspicious seeing couple of kids looking for someone. So we need to get conformation on this guy's actual face, his whereabouts, and his routine routes, anything that we can track him down "but where do we start?" Nooroo ask Hmm... If I have a hunch, I say he would most likely be at a park. Since there are a lot of people there both young and old. And if I were a master of disguise I would be taking a form of a cutes, pretties, most handsome and/or beautiful faces that everyone would adore and stare at for a minute... "Oookay... But how are we gonna search through everyone that would take forever to find him? Nooroo said Hmm... *Orion eyes shifted towards duusu as a light bulb lid up above his head* I think I have an idea.